Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

So this will include a live cd as well? Anyone know the tracklisting? Please tell me Vogue & Like A Prayer will be on it, I will die if those 2 songs are not included. lol

I read the other day that the Sticky&Sweet Tour showing on VH1 was moved to Feb 26th...either way can't wait to finally see it shown on US television. It's about damn time!

It's posted in page 5:

Someone at Mtripe posted the CD tracklisting. Could be fake tho, who knows:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

She's Not Me

Music

La Isla Bonita

Doli Doli

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Give It 2 Me

Honestly the inclusion of Doli Doli makes it legitimate to me. yes they are that stupid and I believe it when i see it.

Guest Danny86

That tracklist is just a guess, but it's not like they can surprise us. HN and MA will most likely replace Vogue and SNM but the rest is probably definite.

Guest Danny86

News is just in to MadonnaTribe that Madonna's new single Revolver will be officially released by Warner Music in Italy in the month of March 2010.

Madonna's singles are not officially distributed in the Italian market anymore and the Fimi single charts are now based on digital downloads only. Fans know that record shops may still carry copies that are imported from Germany or the UK, but this time Warner Music decided to distribute Revolver in Italy in its 12" vinyl single format.

Because the vinyl release will follow the CD maxi, Revolver will reach Italian stores on March 2nd 2010.

In other Warner Music related news the Sticky & Sweet Tour will be their last official Madonna release so far as the current agreement between Live Nation and Warners is limited to the Sticky & Sweet release. Only time will tell if it will be Warner Music to distribute the new Madonna products from her Live Nation contract in the future or someone else will step in to handle them.

Sticky & Sweet will be delivered to Italian shops on Friday, March 26 2010.

The tour dvd will be released in Italy and other European countries in two formats: A CD+DVD combo in Digipak and for the first time ever a BluRay + CD in standard bluray box.

How can "Frozen" be on the tracklist- unless the DVD will include the new performances? It's audio, rather an visual, but would be odd to have something on the CD that's not on the DVD.

I would fall right off the chair if "Frozen," "Holiday" and "Dress You Up" were included as bonus features.

i m sure she put frozen on second leg couse she was very pleased with remix of it...so...if she is in charge on that what is going on cd it will be frozen...also i think shell put rain remix and not die another day...it s my opinion...so...we shall see...if its not going to be on cd hope i will have hd frozen in dvd extrass....or there is chance that it could be bonus track on some single...maybe revolver? well...don t know...

"Doli Doli" on the CD would be such a waste of space. Then again, The Confessions Tour CD did have "Confessions," so I wouldn't put it past anyone involved with the project.

And, obviously, the Japan release didn't happen in December. :)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Danny86

Turns out a Swiss online store posted the tracklist (found by Triber ImpressiveInstants), supposedly they only post official stuff, so...

http://www.citydisc.ch/music/detail.cfm?lang=f&section=&art_nr=9567958&navid=83

1. CANDY SHOP MEDLEY [LIVE]

2. BEAT GOES ON MEDLEY [FEAT. KANYE WEST] [LIVE]

3. HUMAN NATURE [LIVE]

4. VOGUE 2008 [LIVE]

5. SHE'S NOT ME [LIVE]

6. MUSIC 2008 [LIVE]

7. DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU [LIVE]

8. SPANISH LESSON [LIVE]

9. LA ISLA BONITA 2008 [LIVE]

10. YOU MUST LOVE ME [LIVE]

11. GET STUPID MEDLEY [LIVE]

12. LIKE A PRAYER 2008 [LIVE]

13. GIVE IT 2 ME [LIVE]

Leaving out ITG and 4M is very fishy to me... :confused:

Turns out a Swiss online store posted the tracklist (found by Triber ImpressiveInstants), supposedly they only post official stuff, so...

http://www.citydisc.ch/music/detail.cfm?lang=f&section=&art_nr=9567958&navid=83

1. CANDY SHOP MEDLEY [LIVE]

2. BEAT GOES ON MEDLEY [FEAT. KANYE WEST] [LIVE]

3. HUMAN NATURE [LIVE]

4. VOGUE 2008 [LIVE]

5. SHE'S NOT ME [LIVE]

6. MUSIC 2008 [LIVE]

7. DEVIL WOULDN'T RECOGNIZE YOU [LIVE]

8. SPANISH LESSON [LIVE]

9. LA ISLA BONITA 2008 [LIVE]

10. YOU MUST LOVE ME [LIVE]

11. GET STUPID MEDLEY [LIVE]

12. LIKE A PRAYER 2008 [LIVE]

13. GIVE IT 2 ME [LIVE]

Leaving out ITG and 4M is very fishy to me... :confused:

Leaving out 4 Minutes was perfect. That awful song is shit, not to mention LIVE.

Too bad ITG isn't included, but then again, we can rip the whole damn DVD.

The worse of the CD: Get Stupid Medley and Human Nature.

Guest Danny86

^But it's a famous song, so I thought they'd include 4M for that reason. Then again, they went with HN, SNM and SL over hits like ITG, Borderline, ROL and HU as well... Also weird that "Miles Away" is not included, being one of her favs and all...