Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Don't pretend you're not HUU-UUUNGRY there's plenty to EAT

*THUMP THUMP *

COME ON into my STORE cause my sugar is SWEET

:wow:

And yes please to the idea of a "Candy Shop" LIVE SINGLE but of course it will never happen.. well it will only happen in our hearts :inlove:

Someone at Mtripe posted the CD tracklisting. Could be fake tho, who knows:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

She's Not Me

Music

La Isla Bonita

Doli Doli

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Give It 2 Me

Where is "Miles Away"?? In concert,that song got a tremendous response/sing-a-long from the audience.I can't believe she's not including it on the CD.

I just bought a HDTV last week so not sure if i can folk out for a blu-ray just yet. Can't wait for the dvd, the cover art is defo her best yet, i love it! And She's not Me simply must be on the CD, i adored that one live!!

Does anyone listen to these CDs? If you want the show, you can just rip the audio from the DVD and voila, the full live show.

I never open the CD and listen to it. This will be for my collection, but the tracklist from the CD should be from the songs that didn't make it into the DVD.

I was actually refering to the dancer interlude on the confessions cd. That was completely pointless, and wasted space that should have gone to Live to Tell. The same goes for Get stupid, which needs to be seen to really appreciate.

Whaaaaaaaaaat?! GET STUPID and the SORRY REMIX are like two of my favourite things ever. THE CLIMAX!!!!

Guest missy bi_tch

So I guess there won't be a DVD/CD package like Confessions Tour or I'm Going to Tell you a Secret. Which means that the CD will definitely chart on its own as a live album, won't it?

on amazon, it's only listed as a dualdisc

I wish they'd put the performances from Sticky 2 on it too

Frozen was just perfect

I remember reading on madonnatribe or somewhere else that they were going to film those at the Sofia show at the end of August

I wonder to what purpose

They had to use the screenshot when she's in that awful boxing thing with the wig that makes her look like an 80 year old hag.

Seriously though..do u really like ur avatar & sig? That's probably the worst she's ever looked.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Sort of. Blu ray sales are increasing each year, and with that comes cheaper prices. I've been paying DVD prices for most of my Blu rays.

I'll buy it I just don't like that S&S DVD cover. It looks cheap and homemade.

And it sucks we won't get any bonus performances how stingy of M, Guy & WB.

I'll buy it I just don't like that S&S DVD cover. It looks cheap and homemade.

And it sucks we won't get any bonus performances how stingy of M, Guy & WB.

:chuckle: