Sticky & Sweet DVD/CD, Blu-Ray

Guest Danny86

Finally. so happy. yeah the cover looks a little weird but it's good it reminds me of Erotica era and what does it matter in the end? we are getting the concert on DVD and Blu-Ray !!! :inlove:

Guest Xanthium

Rebecca_calrson from Fanzine (who has been reliable about releases in the past year or so):

The Blu-Ray and DVD versions will include a CD disc of audio (like Confessions did)....but I haven't heard anything yet about there being a stand alone, CD release.

Good! It would've been annoying to have to buy the CD separately.

I'm glad the BR will include the dvd. I'm not buying the dvd then.

I'm confused. Where does it say that the BR will include the DVD?

I don't have a BR player, but if it included the DVD, I would also buy that version so that I can watch the DVD now and save the BR for when I finally buy a BR player. I know a few movies have been packaging BRs and DVDs together for this purpose, but in this instance I don't see anywhere where it says that...

I'm confused. Where does it say that the BR will include the DVD?

I don't have a BR player, but if it included the DVD, I would also buy that version so that I can watch the DVD now and save the BR for when I finally buy a BR player. I know a few movies have been packaging BRs and DVDs together for this purpose, but in this instance I don't see anywhere where it says that...

Sorry my mistake. I mean the CD!

Everyone is just gonna sit and stare at the cover and throw out the actual DVD

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahhahahahhahahahahhahah. I can't wait to stare at mine!

The cover should have used a picture of this caliber.

stickyc.jpg

BUT OH WELL

Sorry but she really looks like her 'Tena Lady' sloshed out of the hole while trying to restrict further bladder flow. I like the DAD cover - it's sexy!

I was actually refering to the dancer interlude on the confessions cd. That was completely pointless, and wasted space that should have gone to Live to Tell. The same goes for Get stupid, which needs to be seen to really appreciate.

Guest Danny86

This tour used a lot of samples- hopefully WB (or LN) got clearance for all of them on the DVD. Things could change in the broadcast-to-DVD transfer.

They did, they are all registered at ASCAP, credited as "Music 2008", "Rain 2008" and such. I think "Frozen" & DYU are the only one that have no entry, probably because they won't be commercially released (as of yet).

Someone at Mtripe posted the CD tracklisting. Could be fake tho, who knows:

Candy Shop

Beat Goes On

Vogue

Die Another Day

Into The Groove

She's Not Me

Music

La Isla Bonita

Doli Doli

You Must Love Me

Get Stupid

4 Minutes

Like A Prayer

Give It 2 Me

I think that was only a guess, but most likely it's gonna be the real one, though I'm pretty sure "Human Nature" will sneak in since she loves it to bits, possibly instead of "Vogue". :crazy: MA could be replacing SNM but the rest will most likely turn out to be accurate.

Suedelito...All we care bout is the C-A-N-D-Y..CANDY SHOP.

With the full candy factory intro damnit! :wow:

It could b an audio single 4 all I care..CANDY SHOP is ALL I need.

I'm sure glad I stole that Blu-Ray player..now all I need is a HD TV!

I'm sure glad I stole that Blu-Ray player..now all I need is a HD TV!

I've just bought an HDTV, you should send the Blu Ray player to me, otherwise it'll be too much temptation for you to spend lots of money on a new TV. I've got your best interests at heart, I swear.

I've just bought an HDTV, you should send the Blu Ray player to me, otherwise it'll be too much temptation for you to spend lots of money on a new TV. I've got your best interests at heart, I swear.

But it's one of those big PS-3's. Can't u just adopt me or something & give me a room in ur flat. :fag: