Get Up Lisbon (RIT Tour) has leaked

neutrocks

i can hardly remember the show now! it seems so long ago! i saw it at the m.e.n in manchester, england. i can't wait to see 'mother and father' 'crazy for you' and 'papa don't preach' it seems like this tour always gets slagged off but i enjoyed it. the opening of 'beast within' and 'vogue' was stunning!! :dramatic:

OMG I just watched this tour the other day on YouTube and even though it was shitty quality I LOVED IT!! she sang a lot of her 80s hits and they were all great. I especially liked the military Express Yourself. the best section for me was the opening , it was flawless!! the haunting opening , vogue , NKM , Frozen. OMGZ!! oh and the background videos were THE BEST ON ANY TOUR!! each and every one was a work of art (except the Missy Elliot one :zombie: ). she could release a DVD of the RIT backdrops ALONE! I always held off on watching this tour waiting for the DVD and when I finally watch it it's going to leak?!! that seems to happen a lot to me UH!! anyway I'm happy and I don't get the hate for this tour BTW , it's just as good as any of her tours and she really doesn't have a bad one , they're all masterpieces.

Right now it's just generated internet buzz with various other fans and fan forums claiming they know for a fact who has a copy and it's just a matter of time before it's leaked. I really hope this isn't another false rumor that some fans are trying to hype up, claiming they know a friend of a friend who has a copy.

That said, I did download a torrent of the GROUND ZERO. I hear this is the best fan made copy leaked. Some fans are speculating this may be what some are confusing this with, but then some say there is a DVD and it hasn't leaked yet.

is this info coming from madonnachile? fanzine? tribe? ?????

I wouldn't say it's "info" as "exclusive official news" from these sites. It's just generated buzz from those forums among others. Even Madonnalicious is talking about it. Again, I am making clear it's just "buzz". I am not claiming this is factual news. Nor am I saying there is any chance in hell we'll see an official physical DVD copy of this concert. All I am saying that it's possible that it will leak soon from what is supposed to be from the official DVD.

I wouldn't say it's "info" as "exclusive official news" from these sites. It's just generated buzz from those forums among others. Even Madonnalicious is talking about it. Again, I am making clear it's just "buzz". I am not claiming this is factual news. Nor am I saying there is any chance in hell we'll see an official physical DVD copy of this concert. All I am saying that it's possible that it will leak soon from what is supposed to be from the official DVD.

so your saying that its coming from all 4 of those sites??????????????????????????

fanzine, tribe, licious, and mchile

so your saying that its coming from all 4 of those sites??????????????????????????

fanzine, tribe, licious, and mchile

Again, none of these sites are claiming an official release of the DVD. Just talk that it may leak from copies that have been given to insiders.

This isn't a rumor.

Why not elaborate then? I certainly am not claiming it's a "rumor", but I simply stated "buzz". Therefore, it could be simply talk and nothing comes of it or something will happen. But hey, if you have more info, spill. I'm sure many fans would be grateful to hear your input.

Again, none of these sites are claiming an official release of the DVD. Just talk that it may leak from copies that have been given to insiders.

dude, i never asked if they were claiming it was being released officially.

all i wanted to know was what sites this information was coming from.

all you had to do was list the sites, thats it.

Guest chatty kathy

Right now it's just generated internet buzz with various other fans and fan forums claiming they know for a fact who has a copy and it's just a matter of time before it's leaked. I really hope this isn't another false rumor that some fans are trying to hype up, claiming they know a friend of a friend who has a copy.

That said, I did download a torrent of the GROUND ZERO. I hear this is the best fan made copy leaked. Some fans are speculating this may be what some are confusing this with, but then some say there is a DVD and it hasn't leaked yet.

:inlove: GROUND ZERO is really good for fan made! I still have an active torrent link of it if any of you want it.

I think this is exactly what some fans are doing. They are getting this and loving the quality,

and think they have the "offical" unreleased RIT dvd. I think it's a rumour and that is where it all started.

I'd love to be wrong on this one!

Guest jamesshot

I don't know why anyone would not like RIT. It had a great setlist and she has never sounded better and more consistent than on this tour. If I want to show friends how good she is in concert, I put on the NYC bootleg of RIT. She impressed everyone I know who has seen it. This is the tour that made my cousin a huge fan when we saw it live in NYC. She has been to so many concerts it's unreal but she put Madonna in her top 5 with this tour. She didn't like CT nearly as much but still liked it.

*raises hand*

Her most corny and unmemorably tour IMO. It has not aged well outside of the first 3 songs. I'll give you the voice part though.

its overrated

its on the bottom of my list

Guest jamesshot

*raises hand*

Her most corny and unmemorably tour IMO. It has not aged well outside of the first 3 songs. I'll give you the voice part though.

Booooo! :)

Did you see it in person? I know you did CT.

Guest jamesshot

Yep I saw it in Ft. Lauderdale. I loved it at the time but after a year, and especially after the subsequent tours, I was like "pleh."

Oh, Didn't realize you saw it in Ft. Lauderdale. Maybe that was the reason? haha :)

All kidding aside, I loved all of them I saw, RIT just had....something really special. It was a bit more straight away concert but I especially really appreciated her wonderful vocals throughout. Probably because she did less dancing or did proper vocal warmups. Ehh