The next decade for M

LoveBoxx

Please never do a Greatest Hits tour Marge.

I second that. I do not follow acts that rely on nostalgia to sustain themselves (hello Michael Jackson, as well as almost any other performer in their 40's or beyond).

Sorry, but besides the die hard fans like us, Mainstream is not going to want to see a woman in her 60's or 70's jumping around on stage in lingerie. That's why this is appearing to be her final years of performing. Eventually M will know when it's time to throw in the towel and the idea she'll be able to attract the next wave of teeny boppers is a laugh. There is nothing wrong with revisiting the past.

Who says she has to be jumping around on stage in her lingerie in her 60's/70's? Leotards and corsets are not the sum of her appeal or career. She can perform her songs in a completely different way, and be just as interesting an entertaining till she decides to quit.....and that certainly won't be at 60. Madonna would give you the stinkeye, if she heard you say any of that.

Her career is not being sustained by teeny boppers, and hasn't been since I was a teeny bopper. The people who are paying hundreds of bucks to see her all over the world are adults who can afford it, and aren't interested in radio play or charts. Madonna is a long way from being put out to pasture.

Guest Danny86

The GH tour can only happen if LN manages to force Madonna go on tour without having a current/new album out. Since she reportedly signed for the same amount of tours as albums, it's not likely to happen in the 2010s.

David will come out as gay, thats a given

Lola will have a cameo in glee

M will be a kick ass bad girl in the new kill bill (can somebody tweet tarentino about this?)

In 10 years time M will do an Orchestral tour in opera houses

I do think Mirwais will return in some way or another

Sandra Bernhard will release an autobiography including really what happened between them

This is awful but if the worst happens and M's father passes away we will get a really introspective album

M will appear on Chelsea lately on her next album promo tour

Yeah, Siriusmo is great! He has lot's of amazing songs! I love his High Together and WOW.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_-qKM7ohZ8

I know! She should reach for the german folks, there are a lot of interesting Berlin based musicians that could generate some interesting results musically..

Another question, how do I insert those stylish youtube links that you published? Mine didn't look so good..

I know! She should reach for the german folks, there are a lot of interesting Berlin based musicians that could generate some interesting results musically..

Another question, how do I insert those stylish youtube links that you published? Mine didn't look so good..

Totally! Someone should tweet Guy O some tracks. There are sooo many more interesting people out there than David Guetta.

About youtube, it's very simple, just type the following and place the youtube link in between (without the empty spaces):

[media ] *put the link here* [/ media]

Totally! Someone should tweet Guy O some tracks. There are sooo many more interesting people out there than David Guetta.

About youtube, it's very simple, just type the following and place the youtube link in between (without the empty spaces):

[media ] *put the link here* [/ media]

Ohh la la..thanks! And let's tweet :)