The next decade for M

LoveBoxx

Hm. More charity work. Great new albums and music videos. Directing more films, definately getting more serious about that. More tours though I don't know for how long. Those are the obvious, but I'm not a very good psychic. It would be cool if she would release Sex 2, but she has the kids u no. She'll do a few scandaluz things though, something to cause a commotion. You know she always does.

she would continue to break records on touring and her albums would sell reasonably well, and she would finally notch another billboard hot 100 no.1 hit with a worldwide megahit.

Guest Danny86

Not sure what to predict that we don't already know. More pop music, more tours, less videos, possibly more collaborations. Possibly less songs on an "album", might be transferring to EPs and digital-only releases. Probably more movies indeed and of course as time goes by, more and more people claiming she's lost it.

Don't know what else, better not to make any predictions on old tour DVDs, other than that, not expecting any radical changes in her career for most of the decade.

Expect (probably) for sure:

1. At least 3 albums and 3 tours. She's got that deal with Live Nation and let's face it, touring is her money maker now.

2. Directing films or documentaries.

3. Malawi & Brazil (and probably more to come) charity work.

4. Another adoption - I think it is inevitable.

5. Jesus Luz will get his walking papers.

What to hope for:

1. Since she can basically kiss U.S. airplay goodbye (and maybe that is a good thing), I hope she focuses these new albums on some maybe less-pop friendly, more artistic stuff. Solidify that legacy, M. Give us three back to back albums on par with Like a Prayer or Ray of Light. Confront your demons in the lyrical content - the fact that you are aging, your second marriage flopped, whatever. Thrice more, but now with feeling!

2. A fucking tour in Australia already (and Asia outside of Japan would be nice too). And I hope it's 2 months long so people can see her enough times before she waits another 20 years to go back.

3. (Not really Madonna related)...Lola's first movie role. I hope she kills that shit and earns the Academy Award that her mother never stood a chance in hell at getting.

Guest Danny86

No US airplay does not nullify the fact that a song like "Celebration" was #1 on European airplay. She might only want to work with European hitmakers from now on, but there's no evidence for Madonna holding back the "art" because of the US charts. Especially if the music is meant to be the basis of a new show and selling tickets than selling CDs.

The Australian tour is pretty much a given, the only big market left for LN to milk dry.

If we are lucky she might just score another top 40 hit! :D

No but seriously, she will obviously do alot of touring. Hopefully she starts making good videos again. Hopefully she ditches her Jesus boy toy and moves on to a real man.

Fuck, Madonna in her 60s by the end of this new decade. :scared: Thats some scary shit.

1. More unexplored territory on albums. She shouldn't think she's dried up creatively, she's not. She has so many things to explore musically and lyrically.

2. More great tours, with amazing new arrangements of older songs.

3. More amazing charity work

That's what I want from her, basically. Oh, and for her to sing Impressive Instant on the next tour. :lol:

What's with the people saying "dump Jesus"?? Fuck, why do you care so much about her personal relationships? It has no bearing on any fan or her career. Some people are so damn silly.

In any event, I expect tours will be her main gig which put more emphasis on her albums. I have a feeling her radio and video making days are pretty much up. No doubt, she'll keep making videos, but not to what the fans expect. Too expensive and she isn't going to spend money on a single song when she can make ten times that back by just going out on the road in support of a new album.

I do think she will be more involved in movies, probably mostly writing and directing. I also suspect if Lourdes is interested in films or being a designer, she will probably help her daughter get her feet in the door. But I hope Lourdes will take initiative to do mostly on her own, so she doesn't come off like she's riding the coat tails of her mother.

What's with the people saying "dump Jesus"?? Fuck, why do you care so much about her personal relationships? It has no bearing on any fan or her career. Some people are so damn silly.

Sweet Christ. Get a fucking sense of humor, ok?

Back to Catholicism.

Closer links to family - forgives Christopher. Spends more time with Dad.

Recognised at last for her amazing parenting skills

Reunite with Guy.

Softer side exposed more- maybe we will all discover how charitable she has been.

Organises concert to help Milawi.

Finally tours Oz

new music does better than last WB efforts. LN promote them and she is more interested in music again.

Tours become rockier affairs. New hits will be rock pop dance

tribute to her music - madonna covers album released in next decade

Writes autobiography

performs at the Olympics

Celebration proves major success in long term

M appears on final Oprah

works with Gaga, Coldplay in some way

USA radio embraces her again

fitness DVD / books - huge $ for her here

guides Lola to acting career but won't be in control - lola will gain respect herself

rocco will have some sporting success

huge film soundtrack success - one of her career defining hits (think Vogue/virgin)

my predictions!

Back to Catholicism.

Reunite with Guy.

Softer side exposed more- maybe we will all discover how charitable she has been.

Finally tours Oz

new music does better than last WB efforts. LN promote them and she is more interested in music again.

Writes autobiography

performs at the Olympics

M appears on final Oprah

guides Lola to acting career but won't be in control - lola will gain respect herself

huge film soundtrack success - one of her career defining hits (think Vogue/virgin)

my predictions!

Back to Catholicism.

Reunite with Guy.

Finally tours Oz

Writes autobiography

performs at the Olympics

M appears on final Oprah

my predictions!

Sweet Christ. Get a fucking sense of humor, ok?

Sorry dude, it has nothing to do with having a sense of humor. It's all about the same individuals always dumping on Madonna's personal life. I needn't to get a "sense of humor". Some people just need to "get a life" and stop trying to dictate how Madonna should live hers. It's not like Madonna has ever listen to her fans regarding her personal life and she shouldn't.

Go ahead... bash me. Nothing new!

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

3 albums, 3 tours, a couple movie projects, a new man [not Mehsus] and possible commercial music career retirement once she hits 60 [doesn't mean she won't still make music in some form].

:)

I don't understand all the Jesus bashing and wishing he and Madonna the worst either and I don't think it's one bit funny!!! I guess for those that think it's funny, you'd think it was funny if it was done to you and a significant other too? I really doubt it and who would be screaming "get a sense of humor" then, huh? :manson:

Anyway, I think the next decade for Madonna will be all about making new music, new dances moves, and touring. Her charity work for children and putting out positive messages for the world and peace will be at the top of her list too as well as raising her family.