Celebration 4 LP set arrived today!

jonski43

Although I gave up believing it would ship, it arrived today - this is the US copy - it's 4 black vinyl LPs in a single sleeve and looks great! It's shrink wrapped with a sticker on the front so it's going to stay sealed.

Celebration%20Front.jpg

Celebration%20Back.jpg

Guest Pud Whacker

yes, i will open mine - i have a turntable!!! received email yesterday from amazon that its on its way - i ordered it back in early november!!!! WOO HOO!!!

yes, i will open mine - i have a turntable!!! received email yesterday from amazon that its on its way - i ordered it back in early november!!!! WOO HOO!!!

I have a turntable too but I just can't break the seal! My Hard Candy coloured vinyl is still sealed too. Looks like it's just boring white innersleeves though.

Guest Pud Whacker

I have a turntable too but I just can't break the seal! My Hard Candy coloured vinyl is still sealed too. Looks like it's just boring white innersleeves though.

oh, thats a bummer!!! celebration or hard candy has the white sleeve? or both?

im just thrilled to have REAL ALBUM ART.

I am dying to get mine! I got the messange from Amazon USA that it was shipped yesterday, i don't know when it will get here.

I play my Madonna vinyls on my player a lot, the sound is different from the cd, loads of bass. It's impressive in albums like American LIfe, for example and the sound is so rich with Confessions! I will play this a lot, i guess.

Guest Pud Whacker

I am dying to get mine! I got the messange from Amazon USA that it was shipped yesterday, i don't know when it will get here.

I play my Madonna vinyls on my player a lot, the sound is different from the cd, loads of bass. It's impressive in albums like American LIfe, for example and the sound is so rich with Confessions! I will play this a lot, i guess.

:thumbsup:

nothing beats the groove of vinyl. these poor nothings wanting remastered nothing fests. TAKE ALL THE SOUND AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:rotfl:

In case u guys r wondering what Madonna vinyls r worth investing in (apart from the 80's stuff) it's COAD!!

& not cuz it looks pretty on the shelf..but play it, that album was made 4 vinyl! It sounds So good.

Guest Pud Whacker

In case u guys r wondering what Madonna vinyls r worth investing in (apart from the 80's stuff) it's COAD!!

& not cuz it looks pretty on the shelf..but play it, that album was made 4 vinyl! It sounds So good.

well, xmas is coming my little baby doll fuck face - send it over!!!

well, xmas is coming my little baby doll fuck face - send it over!!!

Listen, if I ever have money( :chuckle: ) I will fly 2 L.A & bring u my Madonna euro scrapbooks..

We could have a scrapbook party..Make sure u have beer, wine & food. :fag:

oh, thats a bummer!!! celebration or hard candy has the white sleeve? or both?

im just thrilled to have REAL ALBUM ART.

Celebration looks like white sleeves from the gap in the side.

I love the back sleeve with fragile and the the kiss. Is that on the CD?

Guest Pud Whacker

Listen, if I ever have money( :chuckle: ) I will fly 2 L.A & bring u my Madonna euro scrapbooks..

We could have a scrapbook party..Make sure u have beer, wine & food. :fag:

i always have beer, wine and food. book the flight.

Guest Pud Whacker

Celebration looks like white sleeves from the gap in the side.

I love the back sleeve with fragile and the the kiss. Is that on the CD?

si

Cool stuff you lucky person. If I got these I wouldn't be able to resist opening them! I like the sound of records but I don't have any. I have a guy friend who has tons though and I go over and rock out to them with him every once in a while. The Hard Candy ones look so cool though, I'd love to have those.

Guest Pud Whacker

Cool stuff you lucky person. If I got these I wouldn't be able to resist opening them! I like the sound of records but I don't have any. I have a guy friend who has tons though and I go over and rock out to them with him every once in a while. The Hard Candy ones look so cool though, I'd love to have those.

buy an album, bring it over and have him pork the hole.

what are you keeping it sealed for ??? I play my hard candy .. sometimes I feel like vinyl

To keep it's value. I've got all the songs in mp3 so I can't see the point of opening it. If there were no stickers on it then I would be there is. As collectors items, it makes a lot of difference to the value.

Same thing ppl said about STR vinyl and now ppl are willing to pay > $100 for an opened copy.

Oh, i have that on vinyl. Well, i have all albums and all 12", but i never knew that some were expensive. Normally they are cheap at ebay.

I never understood why expending money on something you are not going to enjoy and will have to wait for 25 years to have a 100 dollars profit.

Guest nothingfails0603

Same thing ppl said about STR vinyl and now ppl are willing to pay > $100 for an opened copy.

yep, Bedtime Stories on vinyl always goes pretty high on ebay as well.