Madonna to perform at either Grammy's or Brits

Genevieve Vavance

this site is getting really annoying with its constant bashing ..... she IS NOMINATED for a grammy for a #1 dance track true in terms of success it was not Vogue BUT EVERY MADONNA FAN KNOWS CELEBRATION .. and in many parts of the world ie Canada UK Europe it was a "actual" hit and some of us would like to see her perform it live.

just so you know, one of my friends actually works FOR THE GRAMMYS. Madonna will not be there. The duet will be GAGA and ELTON JOHN. I will be in attendance. If you dont believe me now wait until next sunday. you will see

What the fuck!? :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Guest Danny86

anna's losing it

first m did a shoot with mert alas and marcus piggott

then m's performing at the grammys

She had explicitly stated the Grammy appearance was never 100% confirmed, always just "strong possibility."

Are we sure she wont be performing???

she has surprised us in the past............

Well with Madonna arriving in London yesterday it seems unlikely. Does anyone know why she's there or for how long?

Exactly!

She should do "Nothing Fails" + "I'm Going Banana" medley.

You could take all this, take it away

I'd still have it all

'Cause I've climbed the tree of Banana, and that is why I'm going bananas

Yes, I'm going bananas

Si, I'm going bananas

Ayayayayayayay! :crazy:

:rotfl::lmao::wow:

anna's losing it

first m did a shoot with mert alas and marcus piggott

then m's performing at the grammys

and how do we know what happened exactly? I bet she got options but we are not sure if she finally agreed or something. Something was going on on the works, that's for sure.

I'm tired of silly rumors! I wish these people would stop getting us all excited for things that never happen.I wanna hear some CONFIRMED news for once.

Yeah, let's just stick to official press release shit and newspapers! So much betta :crazy:

Darlin' where u been?

Concorde is no more...for like years.

M just has to deal with travelling BA First class now.

Kindest Regards.

well i knooooooow that.

i dont mean consumer flight . . . i mean PRIVATE FLIGHT........

anywho........carry on boogiewoogie.

seems like she won't be performing but maybe attending, this is what Rob had to say about M being in La on fanzine

KatK, whom some members might know from the rama and mmad days said on twitter that Madonna is confirmed to attend the ceremony tomorrow night. Hoping to get more updates from her soon!