Madonna to perform at either Grammy's or Brits

Genevieve Vavance

Madonna in talks to open Grammy Awards

(Source: SNL)Even though we are sick of having Madonna's crotch in our face all the time, we still cling to her because we know she is capable of making artistic comebacks. We are already excited about her new album that has rock producer Brendon O'Brien on board and a possible reunion with Like a Virgin collaborator Nile Rogers. But the excitement doesn't stop here.

We are told that Grammy producers asked Madonna to open up the award show this year. At first, she refused because she had nothing to promote. However, her manager convinced her to perform a couple classics. If the talks go through, we will see Madonna performing a medley of "Holiday," "Dress You Up," and "Frozen." Let's hope that the talks don't freeze like they did with Saturday Night Live last year.

http://www.examiner.com/x-21081-Indianapolis-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d28-Madonna-in-talks-to-open-Grammy-Awards

:doh: mhh....Revolver?

I hope whatever it is that its not an MJ tribute. OK she did that already, she did the speech and she added tribute on her tour. Let it rest.

(Source: SNL)Even though we are sick of having Madonna's crotch in our face all the time, we still cling to her because we know she is capable of making artistic comebacks. We are already excited about her new album that has rock producer Brendon O'Brien on board and a possible reunion with Like a Virgin collaborator Nile Rogers. But the excitement doesn't stop here.

We are told that Grammy producers asked Madonna to open up the award show this year. At first, she refused because she had nothing to promote. However, her manager convinced her to perform a couple classics. If the talks go through, we will see Madonna performing a medley of "Holiday," "Dress You Up," and "Frozen." Let's hope that the talks don't freeze like they did with Saturday Night Live last year.

http://www.examiner.com/x-21081-Indianapolis-Celebrity-Headlines-Examiner~y2009m12d28-Madonna-in-talks-to-open-Grammy-Awards

This.

This sounds cool. I'm sure she will perform the Sticky & Sweet versions of those songs which is cool because most of America has not seen them. I'm looking forward to seeing her performance. Maybe I'm late but I had no idea Nile Rogers was rumored for her next project. That's exciting news. I hope all of this doesn't end up being bullshit internet rumors.

Guest dicktracy

Maybe she'll name it Thriller and the first single will be a duet with Paul McCartney.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

As much as I want to believe that story, I don't.

Yeah, it all sounds so random.

Madonna to open Grammys with DRESS YOU UP :lol: wtf?

Guest dicktracy

Bruce Springsteen, Madonna

Way before Nirvana

There was U2 and Blondie

And music still on MTV

Her two kids in high school

They tell her that she’s uncool

Cause she's still preoccupied

With 19, 19, 1985

• 2 weeks later...

This medley rumour is bull, she'd never do something so tasteless. And come on, Holiday, Dress You Up and..... Frozen? Like that rumour even makes sense.

Exactly!

She should do "Nothing Fails" + "I'm Going Banana" medley.

You could take all this, take it away

I'd still have it all

'Cause I've climbed the tree of Banana, and that is why I'm going bananas

Yes, I'm going bananas

Si, I'm going bananas

Ayayayayayayay! :crazy:

Exactly!

I'd still have it all

Yes, I'm going bananas

Si, I'm going bananas

hahahaha i`m sorry that was hilarious.

Guest Hot Revolver

Exactly!

I'd still have it all

Yes, I'm going bananas

Si, I'm going bananas

i cant breathe :lmao:

Exactly!

I'd still have it all

Yes, I'm going bananas

Si, I'm going bananas

I would just die of laughter if she actually did that :lol:

Guest bluejean

Why would they even consider her when her last US hit was nearly 2 years ago - unless they want to bill it as her swansong and she hands the baton to GaGa :bow: and Beyonce.

Plenty of MUSIC LEGENDS that perform at the Grammies haven't had any hits in years. That's what happens when you reach that level, you stay up there forever regardless of current passing fads.

Brenden O'Brien has already denied that he is working with Madonna.The Examiner has a real credibility problem,lol.

[/u]ame='bluejean' date='15 January 2010 - 12:44 PM' timestamp='1263559447' post='880493']

Plenty of MUSIC LEGENDS that perform at the Grammies haven't had any hits in years. That's what happens when you reach that level, you stay up there forever regardless of current passing fads.

True, and that would fit with the claims that she's now a HERITAGE ACT