Madonna to perform at either Grammy's or Brits

Genevieve Vavance

Anna is Guy O ....

well i was going to ask who the hell was Anna...lol...anyway if he says so then it must be true as he's the big man now...he said no revolver video etc and was true...but...WHAT THE HELL IS SHE GOING TO PERFORM!?!?!?...Revolver? with Lil Wayne?...Celebration (expired) or maybe she just introduces an award for Michael and performs something related to him... :vogue:

I'll believe it when it happens. And no, this "Anna" isn't Guy O.

Neither of them seem to be particularly reliable when it comes to supplying info.

Where are the house remixes of ITG and Holiday?

Neither of them seem to be particularly reliable when it comes to supplying info.

Where are the house remixes of ITG and Holiday?

think that was for december-january so still time to it...maybe that'll be her performance..hmmm

Guest dicktracy

I thought this deserved its own thread :)

Anna posted this today:

although she does have a few performances planned for us for the beginning of the new year =]

it will either be Grammy's or Brits apparently

Could it be American Idol? A medley of her hits? How about performing these 'new' remixes?

Guest dicktracy

She should have been performing at the Super Bow. Can you imagine her playing three songs: Music, Vogue (4 Minutes Remix) and a Holiday/Celebration mash up? It could have worked. I still hope that she can do it one day and top Michael Jackson as the best halftime show performer.

Guest smack that booty

Anna is Guy O ....

Nah, Anna is not Guy O.

MFanzine's Anna = MChile's Valerie

Edited by smack that booty

Guest chatty kathy

She should have been performing at the Super Bow. Can you imagine her playing three songs: Music, Vogue (4 Minutes Remix) and a Holiday/Celebration mash up? It could have worked. I still hope that she can do it one day and top Michael Jackson as the best halftime show performer.

:thumbsup: from your lips to God's ear Tracy!

And thanks to Janet/Justin, that will NEVER happen. Madonna is not wholesome enough.

isnt she going to brazil to countdown to perform and countdown to new year like reported a few months ago. maybe that's the performance installed at the start of the year?

isnt she going to brazil to countdown to perform and countdown to new year like reported a few months ago. maybe that's the performance installed at the start of the year?

no. thats for the 2011 new year

Guest smack that booty

Interesting first post! And who may that Valerie girl be then? Never heard of her!

For your information: Valerie speaks French.

Stalker.