Madonna in the Dolce & Gabbana campaign: the images

Bitch

I think that she looks better in these pictures (NOVEMBER 6th) than the ones from the Nine Premiere one month later

or even in July at the Gold restaurant in Milan for the D&G after-party

as if something in her face has been changing gradually over the past 12 months. I don't mean to say that she doesn't look great at that December premiere

but she looked more plastic than any other moment in 2009, although 2009 in general was a vast improvement from 2008

Overall she always looks magnificent but there are some moments and times when you can spot differences

I am glad she is an exercise and diet freak and I know she's always taken care of herself in the most natural way possible

even if she's ever had anything done you can tell it was never something invasive or massive (meg ryan, cher, melanie griffith etc) I just hope

that in the future she won't become totally plastic because she knows better than that

yesterday

Italy, Roma, via dei Condotti

D&G store

dg02p.jpg

dg01j.jpg

If you're working for the company I suggest you crop yourself from the second image. I know some shop assistants at the store in Milan got in trouble for posting images of themselves in the store with the Madonna prints in the background. Hope you don't, but just wanted to let you know just in case.

Awesome photoshoot but I wonder how many different outfits does she wear throughout the whole thing? 2?

It is obvious D&G aren't that concerned about showcasing their collection, it's more about Madonna than the clothes.

Thanks, babycakes.

And she still looks amazing. :wow:

Now if only the Hard Candy pre-photoshop pictures could be DESTROYED FOREVER MORE from my memory and the collective consciousness of the gays and the world all over PLEASE.

Thanks, babycakes.

And she still looks amazing. :wow:

Now if only the Hard Candy pre-photoshop pictures could be DESTROYED FOREVER MORE from my memory and the collective consciousness of the gays and the world all over PLEASE.

:lol:

Guest My_Secret

Flawless. Madonna looks gorgeous and adorable, it's one of my favourites shoots of her!

Edited by My_Secret