Madonna in the Dolce & Gabbana campaign: the images

Bitch

That was the pre-cheek work and she doesn't ever looked like herself. That was AWFUL.

I think the fillers were already well in use by then. You can tell from the Klein Bed shots from '04 that she'd undertaken quite a bit of work at that point.

The face is NEARLY ALL THERE. Her fabulous jawline has receded somewhat from the glory days, and hasn't got it's nice angular apearance any more (I think this is due to facelifts as well as ageing), and the cheeks are too much, but they do give some of the old fullness to the face which is nice. I like that she's got her lips pursed, it doesn't look like she's got botoxed upper lip where the upper lip just seems to hang there like a sweaty piece of steak.

It has come a long way -in the COAD era she tried to do this chin jutting out pose in the Marie Claire (or was it Elle) photoshoot when she'd just had the lower face lift and it looked AWFUL. Has anyone got it? She's wearing pink I believe. I never thought then that the face would come back as much as it has.

The face is NEARLY ALL THERE. Her fabulous jawline has receded somewhat from the glory days, and hasn't got it's nice angular apearance any more (I think this is due to facelifts as well as ageing), and the cheeks are too much, but they do give some of the old fullness to the face which is nice. I like that she's got her lips pursed, it doesn't look like she's got botoxed upper lip where the upper lip just seems to hang there like a sweaty piece of steak.

It has come a long way -in the COAD era she tried to do this chin jutting out pose in the Marie Claire (or was it Elle) photoshoot when she'd just had the lower face lift and it looked AWFUL. Has anyone got it? She's wearing pink I believe. I never thought then that the face would come back as much as it has.

this one?

elle3.jpg

this is the worst one from the photoshoot (funny, they did an official poster with it!)

elle1.jpg

this is the worst one from the photoshoot (funny, they did an official poster with it!)

elle1.jpg

What's not to like about this? She looks stunning.