Madonna and Lourdes at NYC film premiere of NINE!

Camacho

I haven't been paying the closest attention- when's the last time we saw her sport a cross?

Kabbalah what? :) (not that Kabbalah is a religion- and she once said she loved aspects of Catholicism, and she never really denounced it, I guess) Plus, she likes them because they hav a naked man hainging from it.

The outfit reminds me of the one she wore to the Rock Hall of Fame (the see-through bottom anyhow- there was sheerness in the bottom of that outfit, too, no?)

TOTALLY agree with the Post EVITA movie roles.....she could have kept her roles EPIC...until she got older...then she could do the approachable shit.

AT least she LOOKS like a movie star!

fuck that

she's an ICON!

I haven't been paying the closest attention- when's the last time we saw her sport a cross?

Kabbalah what? :) (not that Kabbalah is a religion- and she once said she loved aspects of Catholicism, and she never really denounced it, I guess) Plus, she likes them because they hav a naked man hainging from it.

The outfit reminds me of the one she wore to the Rock Hall of Fame (the see-through bottom anyhow- there was sheerness in the bottom of that outfit, too, no?)

she's been wearing them again for a while now...the most visible was in the W mag. rio spread!

Someone pointed out that M was wearing crosses on the S&S Tour- shows how much cklosely I pay attention. Maybe she re-embraced them once the marriage ended- then again, she was on a huge disco crufifix in 2006. ;)

Someone pointed out that M was wearing crosses on the S&S Tour- shows how much cklosely I pay attention. Maybe she re-embraced them once the marriage ended- then again, she was on a huge disco crufifix in 2006. ;)

she really brought it back in 2008, you can even see her wearing them in the hard candy photoshoot