Chuck82

Guest Pud Whacker

everything about that film is amazing. THANK YOU :vogue:

i knew youd pop up at some point. :lol:

listen, i will list what i think is great in the movie - Avita. :rotfl:

oh what a circus, cinema, requiem - 10

hello and goodbye - 10!!!

a new argentina - 10!!

the other good points are dont cry for me, eva and che waltz, rainbow tour, the actress hasnt learned her lines, and the one where its all yentl'd out - in the water - the money keeps rolling in... 9

the rest is zero and its just a fact. so really i would give the whole movie maybe a 6 - and thats being nice.

Guest Pud Whacker

:rotfl:

I fucking love that movie!!! And the first sex scene with Willem ...with her entirely unconvincing man-voice saying "MY WAY" when he tries to take off her enormous granny panties and she assumes control :lol:

I truly wonder what Madonna thinks of when she is reminded of her shenanigans in that movie :lol:you can see Willem's penis in this movie btw.

when hes fucking julianna right?

[/b]

when hes fucking julianna right?

Actually it's when Madonna first rides him, there's like a minute when you just see her grinding, partially obscured by the bed canopy which is see thru. You can see his cawk bouncing around at numerous points if you keep your eyes fixed on that area :lol: I'm a perv I know. gimme a break, I was 13 when I first saw this film and was all horned up :lol:

Guest Pud Whacker

Actually it's when Madonna first rides him, there's like a minute when you just see her grinding, partially obscured by the bed canopy which is see thru. You can see his cawk bouncing around at numerous points if you keep your eyes fixed on that area :lol: I'm a perv I know. gimme a break, I was 13 when I first saw this film and was all horned up :lol:

:lol:

well check when hes fucking julianna - you can see it there, too and his nuts.

i must say, i have all her movies saved the dvr and the one i most go back to is body of evidence. then shanghai, then dss. the others just sit there. :lol:

and i use evita to put me to sleep - its not the way it sounds but the soundtrack lulls me to sleep. cause i can close my eyes and go along with the words and in 3 minutes IM OUT.

Best scenes in BOE: Riding old man's dick on tape // holding on to some pipe in a parking garage while the ugly man eats her out // her fingering her pussy and it being the most unsexy scene ever in the history of film

Omg lol, I actually like that movie alot (SEX!) but I cannot imagine how she could have brung herself to let that ug mug kiss her/stick itself up her puss. And then that other doctor guy who'se face looks like it's been ripped off and sewn back on 10 times. What is with the ugly peeps. Not that I should be talking so no offense lol.

As for Dick Tracy it's the one movie I've seen her in so far that I can't really watch. The cinematography is great I think but it's so empty and boring. I like the songs in it though. Swept Away I adore (Guiseppe = hot) and Who's That Girl is very cute. A League of Ther Own I loved since I was little before I ever realized Madonna was in it. I don't know if I'll like Evita as I don't like musicals, so we shall see.

Her best performance BY FAR though I think has got to be in A Certain Sacrafice. The way she screams so passionately as her family of lovers inch towards her... brilliance. :)

Guest Pud Whacker

Omg lol, I actually like that movie alot (SEX!) but I cannot imagine how she could have brung herself to let that ug mug kiss her/stick itself up her puss. And then that other doctor guy who'se face looks like it's been ripped off and sewn back on 10 times. What is with the ugly peeps. Not that I should be talking so no offense lol.

As for Dick Tracy it's the one movie I've seen her in so far that I can't really watch. The cinematography is great I think but it's so empty and boring. I like the songs in it though. Swept Away I adore (Guiseppe = hot) and Who's That Girl is very cute. A League of Ther Own I loved since I was little before I ever realized Madonna was in it. I don't know if I'll like Evita as I don't like musicals, so we shall see.

Her best performance BY FAR though I think has got to be in A Certain Sacrafice. The way she screams so passionately as her family of lovers inch towards her... brilliance. :)

i love that you said that, b-dietrich. :thumbsup:

http://madonnascrapbook.blogspot.com/2009/10/certain-sacrifice.html

Guest Therealalejandro

This is truly a horrible movie. Madonna has so many horrible moments as an actress....bless her....but this and Shanghai Surprise are 2 movies I just cannnot get through. At least she's hot in SS but TNBT is just horrible. There is absoultely NOTHING redeeming about it (although I liked the boob 1989/1999 part...I kept thinking of LAP era). I saw this with a girlfriend of mine when it came out and I practically had to beg her to go with me to see it as she had never heard anything about it. I promised her it would be cool....damn....I surely ate crow that night! I was damn near ashamed leaving the theater that night.

FLASHBACK: I remember after a looooooooong night out...lol....about 7-8 years ago, someone threw this piece of shit on in the early A.M. after a long night of drinking at the club and doing bumps of coke at the after party for hours and in my drug induced haze I was semi-touched....LOL. I can distinctly remember marching into Circuit City on the way home at about 2 in the afternoon that day after being up for about 30 hours to pick up TNBT soundtrack. At that moment, on that journey home, Time Stood Still (which I played over and over during that ride) was the most beautiful song I'd ever heard. :lol:

Your 30-hour tweaker experience sounds like a nightmare, but the soundtrack to TNBT was the best part about the film, and so you ended on a "high" note! I remember wondering how it was possible for her to put so much time and effort into executive producing that album, which at the time was pretty eclectic and almost listenable from start to finish (with the exception of that Aguilera song, which I found just grating), and yet have no fucking clue how to perform on camera! I lived in NY when the film came out, and like others on here, I dragged friends with me to see it, and upon leaving the cinema you got the impression that we were all doing the death march...Every person that had seen the screening looked as if they had just had the life sucked out of them...And it was a full house! Terrible. My friends were kind enough to try to find redeeming qualities in her performance...I was so fucking stupid that before seeing the film I truly thought it's premise could imply an Oscar. :lmao:

Guest Pud Whacker

Your 30-hour tweaker experience sounds like a nightmare, but the soundtrack to TNBT was the best part about the film, and so you ended on a "high" note! I remember wondering how it was possible for her to put so much time and effort into executive producing that album, which at the time was pretty eclectic and almost listenable from start to finish (with the exception of that Aguilera song, which I found just grating), and yet have no fucking clue how to perform on camera! I lived in NY when the film came out, and like others on here, I dragged friends with me to see it, and upon leaving the cinema you got the impression that we were all doing the death march...Every person that had seen the screening looked as if they had just had the life sucked out of them...And it was a full house! Terrible. My friends were kind enough to try to find redeeming qualities in her performance...I was so fucking stupid that before seeing the film I truly thought it's premise could imply an Oscar. :lmao:

so did she, TRA, so did she. :rotfl:

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I enjoyed this film and she looked so HOT. The story with Antonio Banderas and his kids is the funniest one in the movie though.

Four Rooms was cool.

Guest Therealalejandro

so did she, TRA, so did she. :rotfl:

OMG. Can you imagine what was going through her head. I can see her lying in bed on the phone to Rupert every night praising her herself for what she had accomplished on camera that day, and him responding in sycophantic bliss. They were evil together! And so delusional.

Some of Madonna's most appalling acting comes from the Body of Evidence courtroom scenes with her infamous "pained" face as she whimpers about finding her lover in bed with another man :rotfl: and of course the legendary "Wish me lock?" bitchslap scene with Julianne Moore. I also love her fake "mami I'm scared" faces throughout the film with her pendulous titties flopping around in her pajamas. God I love this woman.

i LOVE body of evidence, its sooo much fun to watch! and honestly, i dont think its her worst film. or even her worst job at acting.

its just the script thats the problem

Oh God. The cringe worthy pseudo British/US accent. The halo of light which stalks her throughout the film. The script...it's criminal!

Will admit to liking the scene with Rupert camping it up with the black guys in the recording studio though! Haha!

Guest nothingfails0603

Maybe I need to revisit the movie, but from the horror of the two times I saw TNBT (in the theater and then again on DVD), I think A Certain Sacrifice is a superior movie. Hear me out, it's so ineptly made but you totally get a feel for 1979-1980 era NYC and Madonna had a lot of raw energy there.

Guest nothingfails0603

Oh please, SACRIFICE is a MESS. The only good thing about it is NY and the whole "early madonna" thing, but the "movie" it's just shit.

well, what does TNBT have that Sacrifice doesn't?

TNBT is a bad Lifetime movie that only went to theaters because it was Madonna's first movie since Evita. At least ACS has the atmosphere to it, TNBT is just soulless trash.