Madonna prepares for new album?

Guest dicktracy

Guest Pud Whacker

God she really talks deluded shit sometimes :lmao:

sometimes? all the time. :lol:

she was making way for HER MUSIC and had to obliterate rock along the way. madonna always slammed everything around her in those days.

The point is Madonna is not a rock fan and has never been one.

Wrong. Madonna is a fan of "Rock". In her first band she totally ripped of The Pretenders sound, a band she deeply admired at one point. Madonna has on several occasions mentioned her love for Led Zeppelin. She's especially fond of "Whole Lotta Love", which she reportedly blasted on the stereo while filming "Body of Evidence". Madonna is famous for loving David Bowie's earlier rock albums. It was one of her first concerts I believe. In 1999, she also told Rolling Stone that her favorite somg of the year was "Ava Adore" by the Smashing Pumpkins. Have you heard that song? It's Rock. And don't get me started on how she re-invents her songs into rock & roll anthems during her shows.

Madonna may just be a "casual" rock fan but she IS a fan of it.

If this Anna is for real... then it's none other than Guy himself in disguise.

As for the proposed Guetta colabo, I really hope she gets her senses back and doesn't do it. It'll be Hard Candy all over; Madonna hiring the hot producer of yesterday to try to create a sound that'll work on commercial radio and with the kids... but unfortunately the sound will be old by then...

I would love for Madonna to finally drop this übercommercial fluff she's into.

Anna like we said, its Klein.

More from the collaboration:

"These two actually get along quite well and M showed lots of interest in working on original material with the guy. Nothing is definite though, we will know pretty soon."

But this isn't really BREAKING NEWS since is the same thing that Guetta said more than a month ago.

Let's remember this down the road when people are arguing and moaning about who broke this story first. This Anna gal (whomever she claims to be??) didn't break this to Madonna fans. We already knew everything that was mentioned.

Anyway, if Madonna is working on something, I can't wait. I am actually surprised she's working so soon on something new. I thought she was hoping to get her script/movie going she's been writing. But I guess she can do both.

As for the proposed Guetta colabo, I really hope she gets her senses back and doesn't do it. It'll be Hard Candy all over; Madonna hiring the hot producer of yesterday to try to create a sound that'll work on commercial radio and with the kids... but unfortunately the sound will be old by then...

Hard Candy Volume 2 ...

From Anna henstridge :

Madonna back in the studio to start recording the new album in a few more months and David Guetta definitely a potential collaborator. He's already working on some tryouts to shift Madonna.

There's like a 100 page thread buried somewhere, with the same vague as hell/unconfirmed rumor. I could have predicted that Madonna will be in the studio, at some point in the next few months. Perhaps I'm Anna :scared::lmao:

Anyway, whoever she ends up working with, I'm super excited for a new Madonna record. :thumbsup:

I wonder if this'll be one of her album projects that has one producer or many? I'm hoping we'll at least get 2 other producers working on the tracks. I want a more diverse album. Personally I don't mind if theres some tracks produced by Guetta but it'd be nice to have some other people working on it too.

So do we think Live Nation will have more 'direct' input into the making of the album or leave madge to do what she wants?

LN will bundle a copy of her new album for each ticket sold. :dramatic:

She'll be the best selling.

maybe it will begin as a collaboration with Guetta and end up with a completely different collaborator like her previous albums :thumbsup:

Guest dicktracy

I don't think an album is coming in 2010 but I'd be happy if it does. I think she'll probably record a soundtrack song with Guetta. I don't see a whole album coming out of this possible collabo.

So do we think Live Nation will have more 'direct' input into the making of the album or leave madge to do what she wants?

I don't think Warner had much direct input in what she recorded. It seemed to me she produced the goods and then they may have helped decided what would best for the first single and took charge of promotion.

I think people are putting too much stake into Warner and the influence assumed. And let's remember, Madonna's choice of a lead single was "Give it 2 Me". I don't think that would have made any more of impact as "4 Minutes" did as well as be as successful. At least, with "4 Minutes" it had a popular lead off single.

she needs some air of inspiration.. guetta is a very bad idea. musicians used to send her their sounds, whats up with that? did she stopped receiving music from the unknow?

I think that's the more likely scenario.

I hope you're right... because working with Guetta for an album is a big NO-NO

She did the "try to stay hip with last years producers" for Hard Candy... (I will not even mention the new songs on Celebration)... and I don't think it would be wise for her to go the same route again.

Hard Candy was overall a good album, Madonna has yet to release a bad studio album, but it was kind of dated and felt desperate at some part... and it didn't really get the effect they were looking for anyways... it was catered towards the US market, but radio hang up already after the first single and sales didn't do any wonders... so to go the same route again is just dumb

Is Madonna really this bored now?

Why do many here obsess on the worst?.. the album is yet to be made.

I'd love and wish and pray for a new LAP or ROL, not exactly with the same sound, but the with same artistic impact. However, just the fact that Madonna is still actively recording and coming out with new material after all these years is just so wonderful and it's gonna be great whatever. She's Madonna. :)

btw I love I Gotta Feeling :dazed:

Why do many here obsess on the worst?.. the album is yet to be made.

I'd love and wish and pray for a new LAP or ROL, not exactly with the same sound, but the with same artistic impact. However, just the fact that Madonna is still actively recording and coming out with new material after all these years is just so wonderful and it's gonna be great whatever. She's Madonna. :)

btw I love I Gotta Feeling :dazed:

Exactly, SHE'S MADONNA, so therefor it's quite logical to have higher expectations on her than the random pop princesses or Mariah Carey :chuckle: ... because we know by experience that she is more of an artist than many others and that's why we love her in the first place...

If she's turning into this desperate uninspired lady who just goes for the "hot producer of yesterday"... then she's not "Madonna" anymore... Madonna is about quality and re-inventions, and not about duplications, copycatting and especially not being years behind... that's why she takes some time between records...

I'd rather have her take some time on this one aswell; do some research, feel creative again... instead of going into the studio with people like Guetta, Timbaland, RedOne or whoever that are like "trend producers of the moment", who gets a year or two to shine, but then gets stuck and unable to re-invent themselves...

I have nothing against Madonna working with famous producers... my only concern is that she is currently not in her right mind when it comes to music... and that she wants to cater to something that is so less than her...