MADONNA AND BEYONCE TO APPEAR ON X-FACTOR FINAL!!!

Elysium

Don't the guests do a duet? I don't know how the final will work now it's split over two nights though? Will they still have the same formula with two people performing then the results are read out? Maybe Madonna will perform on that part, and not the Saturday night show.

I know I should be having you on ignore and you're probably trying to get a rise outta people once again since you have nothing else to do here but: You and your bitch markm have been literally SPAMMING the UK chart thread for THREE MONTHS that if she will not do X-Factor this year then she's FUCKED and Celebration is a MEGA FLOP. When it seems there's chance for it, all of a sudden you start complaining that such performance would mean she's a HASBEEN. Seems like trolling to me.

i agree....it's rather transparent wouldnt you say?

it would be great if she appeared on x factor. she would have performed in time to boost celebration's christmas sales in uk. it's gonna go up the charts once again and achieve uk platinum more quickly.

i think she will perform either revolver or hung up, since revolver's going to be release soon in uk, and hung up is one of her biggest megahit and she's so familiar with the choreography having done it a million times.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I'd rather M perform a medley of her old hits or something or something. As much as i love Revolver, no one cares about enough to want to hear her sing it.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

If she's going to sing in front of 30 million people surely she can sing something better than CELEBRATION. I don't mind the song, but really. If she's here to promote a hits album, sing a hit.

I'd rather M perform a medley of her old hits or something or something. As much as i love Revolver, no one cares about enough to want to hear her sing it.

precisely. NOONE wants to hear about her sex being a killa 2 weeks before xmas.

besides, a reliable source on fanzine just posted that

no performance envisaged for the 'x-factor finals' folks, chances are slim if not close to zero.

how do you know? did you ask everyone? i dont think so. why dont you take a poll. :horny:

Well, Lady Gaga sang about "wanting your disease" from a bath tub (and played piano while sitting on a toilet) just 3 weeks before Christmas and the Brits ate that shit up. :lol:

besides, a reliable source on fanzine just posted that

I wonder if they mean NO performance or no appearance altogether?

If she were doing it there'd be hype building - GMTV would have tagged it onto the interviews as another exclusive. I think she'll save it for maximum impact with her new product, not to shift this already dead in the water GH CD. And who'd want her on the same bill as George Michael and Paul McCartney - and :lmao: at the desperation of *trying* to get Robbie back.

Oh dear, Robbie and Buble are the reported duets, along with George Michael.

Macca is to be the star of the Sunday final results show.

What a let down. George Michael is the only one of any interest.

Id love her to fo the 4 mins verison of VOGUE

THe crowd would go nuts

WEll wuld, and so would Dannii

LOL Dannii will hop on the stage and join Madonna, sorta like l'il Mamma with Alicia keys

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Oh dear, Robbie and Buble are the reported duets, along with George Michael.

Omg, it's gonna be a big fag fest!

who the fuck is buble??????????

:lmao: