MADONNA AND BEYONCE TO APPEAR ON X-FACTOR FINAL!!!

Elysium

See final sentence of article! Hope this is true!

Full article: FULL 'INSTYLE' ARTICLE

X Factor goes GaGa as Danyl misses out on the final

Monday 7 December, 2009

Lady GaGa wowed as she performed in a giant bathtub while the final three contestants were chosen

Lady GaGa made a sensational if not quirky opening to The X Factor results show. The 23-year-old arrived on stage in a huge four foot bathtub surrounded by all-in-white dancers.

In her usual distinctive style, Lady GaGa was dressed a metallic suit complete with metal-claws covering her arms and two metal devil-like horns.

SEE ALL NEW X FACTOR PICS HERE

She has specifically asked for a closed-set during rehersals a large bathroom scene, which she said she had stolen from Simon, when Dermot interviewed her.

Janet Jackson then performed a medley of songs, including the hit All For You, wearing a denim studded suit and glitzy trainers.

After two-entertaining performances it was all down to the result and in a shocking twist, one-time favourite to win, Danyl was voted out of The X Factor competition a week short of the final.

Despite wowing the judes with both of his songs on the Saturday night show, the 27-year-old failed to get enough public votes and lost out to Olly Murs, Stacey Solomon and Joe McElderry.

Cheryl’s act, Joe McElderry is now the favourite to win this year’s show although Essex lad, Olly Murs is currently close behind.

Next week’s final will also see Beyonce returning to The X Factor stage as well as Madonna.

We can’t wait.

By Georgie Hindle

Don't know if it's true or false. This is a very recent article so there could be some truth to it. :naughty:

boy oh boy...

will she perform live and risk sounding worse than the dropouts, or will she pull a Janet?

She'll probably do what every guest performer has done on there so far - LIPSYNCH! (apart from Alicia Keys of course)

I so hope this is not true, I was told that she did not want to perform with the finalists and so it fell through. George Michael and Paul Mcartney are supposed to be confirmed so I don't see how plus Beyonce was on last years final.

such a tacky, hideous show, please don't do it!

Hmm, the rumours are its COLDPLAY, MCCARTNEY and GEORGE MICHAEL, however, the final is over 2 days and Simon Cowell was being VERY tight lipped on Xtra Factor last night

Il beleive it when i see it

Which is prob never

And tacky show, maybe, but its the best platform on UK tv for promo and album and single sales (well except for Mariah and probably Janet)..

I so hope this is not true, I was told that she did not want to perform with the finalists and so it fell through. George Michael and Paul Mcartney are supposed to be confirmed so I don't see how plus Beyonce was on last years final.

such a tacky, hideous show, please don't do it!

The judges are talking about their excitement about seeing Madonna. 'I'm excited for Madonna'

She might even do a medley of hits from the Celebration album. Woohoo!

One half of me wants her to perform, because...well it's Madonna and I ADORE seeing her on stage. The other half of me thinks, screw that dumb show. However, I was watching it in a very gay bar in Brighton on Saturday night, with about 30 straight people celebrating a 21st birthday. They came down from London for the night. It was funny. When X factor came on I said 'PUT THE MUSIC BACK ON'. Then my table did a toast to Danni. It went 'TO DANNII MINOGUE!!!'. Then the whole room cheered for Stacey Solomon. If Madonna was performing I may watch it there again. Would be cool. Madonna + George Michael = happy me :D Edit: I wasn't with the straight people, they were nearby.

You know what i would love, her a GUEST JUDGE.....

Shed take no shit from SIMON and would whip CHERYL "You looked great, i liked your hair" COLE into SHAPE

Of course Queen Dannii would be in AWE and poor old Louis would be poppered up and wanting to go dance with her in some gay bar

Guest Danny86

I'm not sure this is such a good idea - do we really want her to actively promote a career retrospective - it's as though she's admitting the best is behind her. She'd be better doing it when she has a new album out.

I know I should be having you on ignore and you're probably trying to get a rise outta people once again since you have nothing else to do here but: You and your bitch markm have been literally SPAMMING the UK chart thread for THREE MONTHS that if she will not do X-Factor this year then she's FUCKED and Celebration is a MEGA FLOP. When it seems there's chance for it, all of a sudden you start complaining that such performance would mean she's a HASBEEN. Seems like trolling to me.

QB is on some "schtick" the last few months, but I don't think he's a troll.

Like said, one appearance hardly qualified as "actively promoting." And IF she appears/performs, doing an older track is fitting, as she has a compilation out.

When she performed at Brixton, she did "Holiday," which was perfectly fine. And she did "Like a Prayer" when American Life was out, "Everybody" when promoting Confessions, etc. etc. A medley would be fine, too, as she doesn't do many of those (unlike Damita)- though I doubt she'd do that.

Queen bitch is just being a bit of a spoiled brat. He obviously just enjoys being a pain in the arse. I know that he sits up in his room creaming his pants over everything circa the BA tour. He's just one of THOSE fans. You get me? Right QB?

You know what i would love, her a GUEST JUDGE.....

Shed take no shit from SIMON and would whip CHERYL "You looked great, i liked your hair" COLE into SHAPE

Of course Queen Dannii would be in AWE and poor old Louis would be poppered up and wanting to go dance with her in some gay bar

LOL! I agree. Any appearance from her would be worth it, even as a guest. I'd just love her to wipe the smug grin off Simon and Cheryl's smugger than smug faces. Obviously there will be a wet patch left on Louis and Dannii's seats when they stand to bow before M.

hello she's in NYC.

Hello, it doesn't take a week to fly from NYC to London even if there is a delay getting furry Jesus through customs.

hello! i was answering HolidayGuy's question...."where is madonna right now?" so fuck off.

Answer his question in pvt then you cunt accident. That is all. Back to M.