Madonna Steps Out for “A Single Man”

TOUR2008

Andy Cohen posted this lil silly on his blog:

A Single Man

andy-blog125x125.jpg

Andy was Madonna's date to 'A Single Man's' premiere last night. Um, what?!

Last night was the premiere of Tom Ford's beautiful new film A Single Man. Oh and I was Madonna's date. And so you know that I must've been very flummoxed and fertootzed about this, right?

This is not something that I should be blogging about so let me just do a quick interview with myself about the evening:

Q: Did you get laid?

A: No I did not.

Q: Is Madonna nice?

A: Very. The perfect date. And FUN.

Q: Does she smell good?

A: Very!

Q: Was she wearing fishnets and did they look hot?

A: Yes and yes.

Q: What else can you tell us.

A: Nothing. Except that being with her is like being with the President (of the gays.)

Q: That's IT?

A: That's it. How do you expect me to get a second date???

Well THAT was a revealing interview....

http://www.bravotv.c...og/a-single-man

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/entertainment/post/2009/12/tom-ford-we-were-not-waiting-for-madonna/1

Tom Ford: 'We were not waiting for Madonna

She was the surprise guest of honor Sunday night at the screening of Tom Ford's drama A Single Man at the Museum of Modern Art in New York. But Madonna was late. Very late. And so, the film rolled without her in the audience.

"We were called at 7:30. And then we changed it to 7:45 and we let everyone know. We always intended to start at eight. And we actually started without Madonna," Ford told USA TODAY's Donna Freydkin today. "She came in after the movie had started. She's a friend of mine and I wasn't going to hold the film for Madonna. We were not waiting for Madonna."

The superstar walked the carpet solo, posed for photos, and ran into the screening room. She also swung by the after-party at Monkey Bar, along with Anna Wintour and Courtney Love. As for Ford, he and his stars Colin Firth and Julianne Moore ducked out of the screening for their own private party honoring Nicholas Hoult, who plays an amorous college student. "We ran off to celebrate Nick's birthday. He was turning 20," says Ford.

---

i wish the same way fans could start her concerts without her when she's 2 hours late.

who does she think she is? gaga????

i wish the same way fans could start her concerts without her when she's 2 hours late.

Not to get off-topic, but I really can't believe this is an issue among fans who read forums such as this. She always goes on late. I don't even arrive at the venue until about an hour after the start time on the ticket and I do just fine.

:rotfl: Oh you..

:) I'm glad you don't get all crazy like some other people seem to.

SB??? shitty butthole, sagging butthole?

WHAT!? How dare you? I hope you're not trying to soil my good name you motherfuck.

SB = SUPERBITCH.

the Daily Mail DIDNT SLAG HER OFF :dramatic:

Madonna steals the limelight at screening of Tom Ford's directional debut in dramatic black outfit

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

She didn't have a part in the movie, but Madonna made sure she was the centre of attention at a star-studded film screening in New York last night.

The Material Girl looked dramatic as she waltzed into a special screening of designer pal Tom Ford's directional debut wearing a quilted black coat, oversized sunglasses and towering Dolce & Gabbana strappy heels.

While the Museum Of Modern Art (MOMA) was evidently warmer than outside, the mother-of-four decided to keep her coat on throughout the party, giving an impression she was ready to leave at any moment.

Madonna, 51, attended the bash to support her friend Ford and the release of his first movie A Single Man.

While the pop star managed to take her sunglasses off in the venue, she declined to remove her coat.

After watching the film, Madonna accompanied Ford to the after-party at the nearby Monkey Bar.

Notably absent was her toyboy lover Jesus Luz, who is currently on a DJ tour of his native Brazil.

But Madonna had plenty of big names to keep her company last night, including Courtney Love, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Kevin Bacon, R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe and Julianne Moore.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233781/Madonna-steals-limelight-screening-Tom-Fords-directional-debut-dramatic-black-outfit.html#ixzz0Z1m9vrQG

Those assholes of the dailymail actually edited the headline to:

"Don't look surprised Madonna, you are 51... ageing singer caught in the flashlights

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

Last updated at 10:01 AM on 08th December 2009

Comments (153)

Add to My Stories

She has made great efforts to look youthful in recent years.

But at 51, even Madonna cannot hide from the unflattering glare of a camera bulb.

Arriving for a film screening, the singer chose to wear oversized dark glasses despite the evening hour.

Pictured on the way out, she might have wished she had kept them on.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233781/Madonna-steals-limelight-screening-Tom-Fords-directional-debut-dramatic-black-outfit.html#ixzz0ZAlFQhH9