Madonna Steps Out for “A Single Man”

TOUR2008

from twitter:

RT @JohnSimonJSD: Leaving the after party. Met Madonna...she loves her dirty martini's lol

Madonna, Anna Wintour, Kevin Bacon, Naomi Campbell, Donna Karen, Mario Testino, Courtney Love are here!

The entire room gets silent as Madonna arrives...too funny

duh!! its freakin madonna!!

:queenbitch:

for those of u who don't know...................

Andy Cohen is an American television executive and Host. He is currently Senior Vice President of Production and Programming at the Bravo cable television network, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. He hosts the network's reunion shows and their topical weekly show "Watch What Happens Live".

He danced with her at Valentino's party back on Nov. 3. They must be becoming close friends or something. She loves her gays when she's single.

I think she looks good! Glad to have her back on the scene.

By the way, I think Tom Ford is fucking hot. I'd totally hit that.

I like the pic with Tom.

That TV personality that has been her date is good looking. Is he gay? If not, he looks much better for her (looking much older that Jesus).

I like the pic with Tom.

That TV personality that has been her date is good looking. Is he gay? If not, he looks much better for her (looking much older that Jesus).

He's gay.

I said it before......and i'll say it again...........MADONNA is going back to her roots (and i'm not talking hair) with the gays she was sooooooooooooo close with.......that Guy Ritchie felt threatened by..............trust me...........she's soooo happy to be with the arty, fashion forward, influential....once again..........only something great will come of this.........trust me.

Dlisted:

vadge.jpg

Vadge left Baby Jesus with the sitter last night to attend a screening of Tom Ford's A Single Man at MOMA in NYC last night.

Maybe Tom Ford's hotness is temporarily blinding me a little or the thought of sticking my tongue in that martini has put me in a good mood, but I actually think Vadge looks good. I feel your side-eyes burning through my pores already.

I also might think that because Sunset Blvd. is one of my favorite movies, and Vadge looks like she spends her nights serenading dead monkeys and seducing screenwriters into penning her grand return to the silver screen. Yeah, that's probably it.

http://dlisted.com/node/35123

She looks incredible beautiful. :thumbsup:

These pics of her scream: 'I was born to be a f**king STAR and this is how it is done'

Gorgeous :)

Where's M and Julianne Moore picture ffs ? fail .

is Tom Ford single btw . ?

Tom Ford has been in a relationship with nm_Ford_Buckley_080311_mn.jpg Richard Buckley for a while now............

horrifying i know.

the Daily Mail DIDNT SLAG HER OFF :dramatic:

Madonna steals the limelight at screening of Tom Ford's directional debut in dramatic black outfit

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER

She didn't have a part in the movie, but Madonna made sure she was the centre of attention at a star-studded film screening in New York last night.

The Material Girl looked dramatic as she waltzed into a special screening of designer pal Tom Ford's directional debut wearing a quilted black coat, oversized sunglasses and towering Dolce & Gabbana strappy heels.

While the Museum Of Modern Art (MOMA) was evidently warmer than outside, the mother-of-four decided to keep her coat on throughout the party, giving an impression she was ready to leave at any moment.

Madonna, 51, attended the bash to support her friend Ford and the release of his first movie A Single Man.

While the pop star managed to take her sunglasses off in the venue, she declined to remove her coat.

After watching the film, Madonna accompanied Ford to the after-party at the nearby Monkey Bar.

Notably absent was her toyboy lover Jesus Luz, who is currently on a DJ tour of his native Brazil.

But Madonna had plenty of big names to keep her company last night, including Courtney Love, Vogue editor Anna Wintour, Kevin Bacon, R.E.M. frontman Michael Stipe and Julianne Moore.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1233781/Madonna-steals-limelight-screening-Tom-Fords-directional-debut-dramatic-black-outfit.html#ixzz0Z1m9vrQG