Madonna Steps Out for “A Single Man”

TOUR2008

http://www.celebrity-gossip.net/celebrity_gallery/image_full/223443/

Madonna Steps Out for “A Single Man”

Stepping out for an evening of cinema, Madonna attended a special screening of “A Single Man” hosted by The Cinema Society and Bing in New York City on Sunday (December 6).

Held at The Museum of Modern Art, the Material Girl was decked out in her finest garb, mingling with a guest list including Nicholas Hoult, Julianne Moore and Tom Ford.

As for “A Single Man,” the Tom Ford directed drama stars both Miss Moore and Colin Firth, along with Matthew Goode, Ginnifer Goodwin and Keri Lynn Pratt.

The highly acclaimed film is described as “a story that centers on an English professor who, after the sudden death of his partner tries to go about his typical day in Los Angeles.”

Celebrity Gossip

Enjoy the pictures of Madonna out for “A Single Man” (December 6).

Guest northernlad

I can't wait for this film, and I never say that about anything with Julianne Moore.

Madonna looks nice, very Confessions-era.

Love Tom Ford and Julianne Moore. I can't wait.

Im glad Madonna And Julianne hung out after a long time. The bathroom slap scene from Body Of Evidence is hilarious. Any pics of Madonna with Ford or Moore?

Guest Hot Revolver

^ i dont think its the hair, it makes her look softer which is nice change for her, tho she does look blloated in the face. she could of had a lot of sodium in her diet too

From Twitter:

WWD: Also at Monkey Bar now: Madonna, Steven Klein, Courtney Love and Michael Stipe.

The after party for Tom Ford's "A Single Man" at Monkey Bar is a lively scene.

Andy Cohen: Just went to the premiere of Tom Ford's "A Single Man". Was I Madonna's date? Yes! Did I get laid? No! It was worth it tho.

From Twitter:

WWD: Also at Monkey Bar now: Madonna, Steven Klein, Courtney Love and Michael Stipe.

The after party for Tom Ford's "A Single Man" at Monkey Bar is a lively scene.

Andy Cohen: Just went to the premiere of Tom Ford's "A Single Man". Was I Madonna's date? Yes! Did I get laid? No! It was worth it tho.

for those of u who don't know...................

Andy Cohen is an American television executive and Host. He is currently Senior Vice President of Production and Programming at the Bravo cable television network, a subsidiary of NBC Universal. He hosts the network's reunion shows and their topical weekly show "Watch What Happens Live".

Guest Not4Pussies

from twitter:

RT @JohnSimonJSD: Leaving the after party. Met Madonna...she loves her dirty martini's lol

Madonna, Anna Wintour, Kevin Bacon, Naomi Campbell, Donna Karen, Mario Testino, Courtney Love are here!

The entire room gets silent as Madonna arrives...too funny

duh!! its freakin madonna!!

in not trying to be an ass...but I dont think she looks all that great here.

she looks like a puffy 45 yr old woman.

i think its the hair. in dont like that wispy look.

She is 51. She is not getting any younger and we need to accept that she doesn't look 30 all the time. I think she looks good for her age and she will always look good for her age. I leave it at that.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Yes. She is getting older, and her face will keep getting puffier :lol: it's just how it is now, we need to get used to it. She still looks good, even if she does look "filled". Who doesn't at her age in Hollywood anyway. It comes with the job really.