UK Press Release for Revolver

thebigham

Remixers for the new single - as MadonnaTribe readers already know - include Tracy Young, Paul Van Dyk and David Guetta, the latter also providing his own treatment to the new "Celebration" version featuring Akon.

The Felguk Love Remix of "Celebration", previously available as a digital download only, completes the promising set.

:lmao:

lmfao @ Tracy Young being one of the remixers

Just checked the Radio 1 playlist and it's not on the A, B or C list. I've not heard any mention of it either on Radio 1 so that is not looking good. The thing is, there is so much good stuff around at the moment by much hipper and newer names, M may struggle to get airplay especially if she can't be bothered with any promotion.

It's a horrible revolting song I've decided, so I'm very glad it's not getting airplay.

I don't think it's as bad as all that, but it's not that great either. Madonna is capable of much better.

I don't think she's finished as far as Radio One just because they didn't play two singles that weren't promoted. I bet they will play the first single from her new album if it's catchy and well promoted.

I don't care about the song one way or the other. It's just a filler single from a greatest hits collection, not Frozen pt2. It's really not that serious.

If this radio one station decides never to play her new material again, then fuck them...it's their loss. They didn't make her, and they certainly won't break her. I can't wait to hear her next musical direction. :thumbsup:

From Madonnatribe.com

''Revolver'' debuts in more countries via iTunes

CelebrationMore iTunes Music Stores worldwide are currently offering the new Madonna single for download.

The two Revolver (One Love Remixes) and Celebration feat. Akon are now available in the stores of Belgium, Denmark, France, Greece, Italy, Spain and The Netherlands, among others.

Please check your local iTunes and other online retailers and look for the new single now!

:lmao:

Ok, I like the damn song too but it's not like it'll have any chances without a video or any "proper" promotion from our Bitch...or does Warner want to make her look as a Flop so that they can keep some dignity for have been kicked in their unsexy butts? :lol:

I don't care about the song one way or the other. It's just a filler single from a greatest hits collection, not Frozen pt2. It's really not that serious.

If this radio one station decides never to play her new material again, then fuck them...it's their loss. They didn't make her, and they certainly won't break her. I can't wait to hear her next musical direction. :thumbsup:

My sentiments exactly!

Eggsactly. In any event, she has alot better chance of scoring UK airplay with future music than USA.It's not like she hasn't had singles peak high in airplay and then drop rapidly down the airplay charts- "Celebration" performed similarly to "American Pie," after all. And you surely can't gauge her future based on "Revolvuh."

I am glad that Radio 1 are not playing this embarrasingly crap song. i fear its not going to be the last of her trying to be young and feature the latest hip person release from her.

As for Radio 1 they do make and break acts. Their support to Madonna has been important in her reach to new audiences.

The Tracy Young mix just leaked. Must admit, it's more of the same from her. In fact, there are barely any lyrics in the first half. I haven't listened to the rest but it's just the usual clunky house beat with 'My love's a Revolver' occasionally repeated. Formulaic gay house.

Can't wait to get my hands on the physical copy. I like the song very much. Don't understand the hate for the song, but to each their own. But with fans like the ones in this thread, who needs critics?

Well said! :thumbsup:

Can't wait to get my hands on the physical copy. I like the song very much. Don't understand the hate for the song, but to each their own. But with fans like the ones in this thread, who needs critics?

I though this wouldn't have a physical release.