UK Press Release for Revolver

thebigham

From MadonnaTribe:

Warner Music UK announces the December 14th release of Madonna's new single featuring Lil Wayne with the following press release:

Hot on the spurs of Madonna’s Top 3 single "Celebration", the Queen of Pop releases her brand new explosive and highly energised single "Revolver" featuring Lil Wayne out December 14, 2009.

The track features on Madonna's Greatest Hits Record, "Celebration", which charted at No.1 in the UK and brings Madonna level with Elvis Presley's record of eleven UK number one albums. No other solo artist can match this achievement. Only The Beatles, with a total of fifteen, have had more number one albums in chart history.

"Celebration" has sold over 2 million copies worldwide already, including 300,000 (platinum) in the UK.

"Revolver", which was recorded in New York is written and produced by Madonna and features contributing rap vocals by Lil Wayne.

Included on the CD are the following indispensable remixes:

"Revolver” Madonna vs David Guetta (One Love Remix)

"Celebration" (Akon Remix)

"Celebration" - the definitive greatest hits CD covers the expanse of the Material Girl's extraordinary career of hits including "Everybody","Express Yourself", "Vogue" and "4 Minutes". The Celebration DVD includes Madonna's best videos including several that have never before been available on DVD.

Madonna has racked up a record-smashing 63 UK Top Ten hits, 13 UK No.1 singles as well as 11 UK No.1 albums. A multi Grammy award winning singer, writer and producer, she has had more UK number 1's than any other female artist and is the most successful female solo artist ever.

Don't miss a rare 2-part Madonna interview with Ben Shephard on GMTV, December 7th and 8th, where she discusses her life and extensive career.

I usually support anything Madonna, But unless this is supported with an X factor performance it is prob the most useless single release in her career, if there is no promo and no vid, all will do will spoil her uk chart record once again! Fingers crossed this wont be the case! x

This press release...in fact the whole notion of releasing Revolver as a single...it's like Warner Bros trying to knock the final nail in the coffin. Sad. :(

I lice celebration and i like Revolver more so it's a big

thumbs_up_bciy.jpg

Despite the no major relevance it gets to have and haters come shooting their shit.

:thumbsup::boxing::inlove::sassy::vogue::horn::clap::bow::fag:;)

michael_thumbsup-600x400.jpg

Quite possibly one of her worst songs ever. Wrong for so many reasons.

The vocals are horrible, auto tuned beyoned recognition.

Radio will barely touch it and with no video it will FLOP.

Is this really the same woman who gave us LAP, Vogue, Frozen and ROL?

Guest Pud Whacker

you got that part right :lol:

:rotfl:

listen, i wasnt one of the revolver is the best song fans. im talking to the chronic back trackers.

From MadonnaTribe:

...her brand new explosive and highly energised single "Revolver"

"Celebration" has sold over 2 million copies worldwide already, including 300,000 (platinum) in the UK.

Included on the CD are the following indispensable remixes

"Revolver", which was recorded in New York is written and produced by Madonna

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Quite possibly one of her worst songs ever. Wrong for so many reasons.

The vocals are horrible, auto tuned beyoned recognition.

Radio will barely touch it and with no video it will FLOP.

Is this really the same woman who gave us LAP, Vogue, Frozen and ROL?

I disagree as i love the damn song! wrong for so many reasons? what you Mozart? :lmao:

We need to start a chart prediction thread for this :lmao:

Oh no please, no more "let's play Nostradamus" shit. Move onto something better. Talk about enemas for instance :lmao: