"Celebration" Scores Grammy Nomination For Best Dance Recording

Ugly Hecty

Best Dance Recording

(For solo, duo, group or collaborative performances. Vocal or Instrumental. Singles or tracks only.)

•Boom Boom Pow

The Black Eyed Peas

will.i.am & Jean Baptiste, producers; Dylan Dresdow, mixer

Track from: The E.N.D.

[interscope Records]

•When Love Takes Over

David Guetta & Kelly Rowland

David Guetta & Frederic Riesterer, producers; Veronica Ferraro, mixer

Track from: One Love

[Astralwerks]

•Poker Face

Lady Gaga

RedOne, producer; Robert Orton, RedOne & Dave Russell, mixers

Track from: The Fame

[streamline/Interscope/Konlive/Cherrytree]

•Celebration

Madonna

[Warner Bros.]

•Womanizer

Britney Spears

K. Briscoe, producer; Serban Ghenea, mixer

Track from: Circus

[Jive/Zomba]

Even though "Boom Boom Pow" is NOT dance, it'll unforunately win. Very strong category bar BEP though.

no one comes here to this site to make fun and laugh about Madonna without getting my ass disapproval so here you go: F U C K O F F!!!

I'm orgasmicly happy Celebration got nominated among those other mainstream successful tracks...whether you think it deserves it or not(as any bitch can come here and claim to be a damn authority saying things like: oh that's a horrible song...oh that's a pathetic expression of music...yadee yadee yadier...) or whether it has any chance or not, I'm glad she's still considered even with a non so successful track this time, and as a loving fan i am :lmao: and because i just happen to love that song(yes I love revolver too!...hate most of her 80's work, but THAT'S ME! :horn: )I can't do anything but extend my hand and give a Thumbs up to her!... and show this to those "funny" bitches in here:

my%20favorite%20fuck%20off.jpg

I'm so classy :lol:

Edited by charles

yes you are and I like it :lol: but

hate most of her 80's work, but THAT'S ME!

I used to adore her 90s work and didn't give her 80s work a chance but when I did I discovered that it blows the 90s out of the water , but THAT'S ME! :horn::lol:

Guest SuperPop

Celebration is the most straight ahead DANCE of all those tracks -- she has a shot

:thumbsup: true..although 'When Love Takes Over' is a pure dance track also

the other 3 shouldnt be on this category..they are more electro/pop rather than pure dance tracks

Guest jamesshot

That is the Grammy's for ya.

Who the fucks cares if she wins this meaningless award. I want her to get Pop Female VOCAL nominations, Album, Record and SONG of the year nominations. Though not for 'Celebration' of cours. haha

Guest jamesshot

Nothing to brag about. I almost find it insulting the only catagory they deem her worthy of being nominated most of the time is "Dance".

Meanwhile, they can't kiss Sheryl Crow, Springsteen, Sting's ass.

Mariah wasn't nominated for anything? :dramatic::demonic:

I think Mariah was only eligible to submit Obesed no? And i doubt she would be nominated in 2011 from Memoirs. :dramatic:

she's up against some stiff competition. all of them are big chart hits. looks unlikely she would win. sick bitch, 5 nominated times and only 2 wins.

no one comes here to this site to make fun and laugh about Madonna without getting my ass disapproval so here you go: F U C K O F F!!!

I'm orgasmicly happy Celebration got nominated among those other mainstream successful tracks...whether you think it deserves it or not(as any bitch can come here and claim to be a damn authority saying things like: oh that's a horrible song...oh that's a pathetic expression of music...yadee yadee yadier...) or whether it has any chance or not, I'm glad she's still considered even with a non so successful track this time, and as a loving fan i am :lmao: and because i just happen to love that song(yes I love revolver too!...hate most of her 80's work, but THAT'S ME! :horn: )I can't do anything but extend my hand and give a Thumbs up to her!... and show this to those "funny" bitches in here:

my%20favorite%20fuck%20off.jpg

I'm so classy :lol:

angry much? :lol:

Guest northernlad

Bah. I don't see why they bother submitting her for this award after the committee had the nerve to deny "Die Another Day", and opted for that silly Kylie track instead. Anyway, this category is always so lazy; there were loads of brilliant 'dance' tunes this year that are far more deserving than most on this list.