Madonna GMTV Interview (UK)

markm

they're using 4 Minutes for the teaser? A lot of promo for Celebration that's gonna make... :americanlife:

"4 Minutes" was the last huge memorable hit people would associate it with. Certainly, they could used some of her other big hits, but I don't think they are playing any favorites when using music to promote all this.

I wish Madonna would do some more promotion in the states for the Holidays. This is a great time to push the hits compilation.

so true

I have lived in London for a year

Obviously there are pleasant exceptions.... but in general English people have very average features compared to other countries

An English friend from London once visited me in Italy and asked me why on earth I wanted to move to London with all the handsome boys that there are here

I actually never thought about it before but he was right...... try 1 week in London, 1 in Milan walking around and you'll notice the difference

London is more fun though, bigger and more of an international crowd

Come off it. All Italian's are hunchbacked hairy dwarves (including the women), Belgian's are STD carriers and most Brazilian's are so inbred the genitals are usually in the wrong places like a Chapman Brothers exhibit. Most American's are fat, intellectually retarded and arrogant. I know which country I'd rather get my rocks off with. :thumbsup:

"Revolver" digital release? It's available already, since the album release, no?

Is GMTV a highly rated show in the UK?

It's a breakfast show, like Good Morning America. Up until a couple of years ago, it used to average about 6 million viewers per day which isn't bad (though most people aren't actually watching, it's merely background noise while people get ready for work/school) but this year ratings have dropped to a pitiful 900,000. A very poor choice for promo. OH WELL.

They'd hardly get her on BBC Breakfast as it's more serious - i.e. Annie Lennox was on there yesterday talking about World aids day an the plight in Africa so she's obviously not doing GMTV to promote her chartiy.

It's a fucking irritating show with the same competition trailer running every five minitues but it's the most appropriate promo slot for a pre-recorded interveiw in a hotel room. She last did it during the Evita press round.

They'd hardly get her on BBC Breakfast as it's more serious - i.e. Annie Lennox was on there yesterday talking about World aids day an the plight in Africa so she's obviously not doing GMTV to promote her chartiy.

It's a fucking irritating show with the same competition trailer running every five minitues but it's the most appropriate promo slot for a pre-recorded interveiw in a hotel room. She last did it during the Evita press round.

They had her on everything for Evita - the now defunct Big Breakfast used to LOVE her.

They had her on everything for Evita - the now defunct Big Breakfast used to LOVE her.

They really worked her for that - I still have a VHS tape with them on, Feltz asking whether she had difficulty breast feeding and if she was still enjoying sex. Feltz later slagged her off when AL came out and claimed she was kept waiting for ages while Madonna fed her baby and that she didn't even apologise. :lmao:

God she looks so wonderful. :D I love her face right now. But I hope she stops wearing black so much, let's go Madonna and add a little colour to our repertoire. :)

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Im sorry but his body looks SO GREAT. I want him. Madonna should hit that instead of the brazilian slum city dweller.

:lol:

Guest jammycab

I doubt it'll do much for the album unless shes gunna perform (even that won't do much).

The only good promo would be an X Factor performance.

Watched part 1 of the interview - is that it! Nice interview but it lasted around 3 minutes. Better than nothing and they did play her back catalogue and reference Celebration.

Part 2 is going to be on tomorrow. She looked relaxed and fabulous. Divorce suits her.

It was shit. That guy is a fucking bore!!! Awful questions and you can tell she was just like 'Ugh, you fucking retard!'

she's usually like that......unless she feels she doesn't control the interview.

It was good! I never get up that early, bit of a lazy arse me! But it was good and she looked amazing! Ben and Lorraine were sooooo in praise of her!!