Madonna GMTV Interview (UK)

markm

GMTV were airing adverts this morning for Ben Sheperd

interviewing Madonna. Ben isn't known for his interviewing skills so it

will most probably be a borefest. She is also about 2 months too late

with the interview. It would have been nice for an interview to take place

when Celebration was released.

Ben's a hottie and he always makes favourable comments about how sexy she is whenever they premier one of her vids so I'm pleased that he's interviewing her. Thank heavens she hasn't been reduced to appearing on the sofa like "the biggest selling female artist in the history of music" has.

Ben is quite fit I remember seeing a few pictures

of him with his shirt off a while ago. He doesn't really

challenge people in interviews from what I have seen. Still better

him than Lorraine Kelly.

Yes, thank God it's not an interview with Lorraine Kelly. She might as well have declared herself menopausal!

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Ben's a hottie and he always makes favourable comments about how sexy she is whenever they premier one of her vids so I'm pleased that he's interviewing her. Thank heavens she hasn't been reduced to appearing on the sofa like "the biggest selling female artist in the history of music" has.

WOW!!! :wow::wow:

One post you haven't mentioned cacacunt, well impressed! :thumbsup:

Well endowed really? He's just an annoying kiss arse and as for his fingers? VOM!!!!!!

OMG if hes got gross fingers then I def wouldnt sleep with him even though hes got a gorgeous face and a hot body. I mean SERIOUSLY? FINGERS? Could you find anything MORE MINOR to whine about? Oh I know. CANKLES.

Well it's England..u don't need much 2 b a hottie over there.. :chuckle:

Anyway..where's that bird that goes Madona! Madona! Guy! Gmtv! Gmtv!

Are you talking Italy or Belgium here? Actually I meant to ask you something. Do you have a Belgium voice? Because I met this reeeeeeeeeally fucking hot guy from Belgium. His voice kind of sounds a bit like he is from Trinidad and Tobago to me. It's got this really cool lilt. Like he says to me 'Yoo cun come ovah if yoo like'. Really deep and smooth. Yum. Is that a Belgium thing?

OMG if hes got gross fingers then I def wouldnt sleep with him even though hes got a gorgeous face and a hot body. I mean SERIOUSLY? FINGERS? Could you find anything MORE MINOR to whine about? Oh I know. CANKLES.

First of all, Cheryl Coles Cankles are in the major, not the minor. I actually don't find his face gorgeous AT ALL and his body does absolutely zilch for me. But if you met a guy who you thought had a hot face but then had really horrible hands you might be grossed out. I mean hands are for touching, holding, rubbing, pushing, pulling and other important things.

Are you talking Italy or Belgium here? Actually I meant to ask you something. Do you have a Belgium voice? Because I met this reeeeeeeeeally fucking hot guy from Belgium. His voice kind of sounds a bit like he is from Trinidad and Tobago to me. It's got this really cool lilt. Like he says to me 'Yoo cun come ovah if yoo like'. Really deep and smooth. Yum. Is that a Belgium thing?

I'm on the right..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MAAiMM1hh0

Very hot!! Look at your legs, amazing! Almost as long as mine even. You are the red head right? Did you win this competition? Well Bam talks English to me so it's really hard to tell. When I first met him he said;

Him 'Cun I ask yoo something?'

Me 'Yeah.'

Him 'Are yoo gayee?'

Me 'Yeah, why do people have to ASK me this?' (We were in a straight club)

Him 'Do yoo tayk it?'

Me 'Yes.' (Feeling like this is the weirdest chat up line ever...with a girl stood right next to us.)

Him 'Do you smoke?'

God. I wish I could actually type the way his voice sounds. I love it. So so much.

Do you have an Acko video which has your voice on it speaking in English? If not then you should. :inlove:

And of course America has it's new posterboy for all things beautiful ---> 539w.jpg

Think I know which one I'd rather hit. :madgemanson:

yes and we all know the Queen and live in London, dumb americans amuse me. oh and I bet you're fat aswell.

dumb americans amuse me 2 :lmao: I bet u got preggers after u went 4 a pack of fags at age 13.

Well ANY interview is better than nothing.

I wonder if they will say she is the biggest selling, even more so than deluded Mariah.

Guest joliepast

Anyway..where's that bird that goes Madona! Madona! Guy! Gmtv! Gmtv!

very well put!