Madonna working on New Project/Album with David Guetta.

moe

I think this is just her way of passing the crown to Gaga. She saw a worthy heir to the throne and decided it's time to step down and focus on charity.

Huh? Tell me you aren't serious! Why does this have to be a competition? I can see why the two are being compared. But, that doesn't mean it's a competetion and that both artists can't be equally just as good and appreciated.

Guest waiting

Huh? Tell me you aren't serious! Why does this have to be a competition? I can see why the two are being compared. But, that doesn't mean it's a competetion and that both artists can't be equally just as good and appreciated.

That's the point, my dear. She isn't trying to compete with anyone anymore.

I think this is just her way of passing the crown to Gaga. She saw a worthy heir to the throne and decided it's time to step down and focus on charity.

The charity being Gaga.

I don't care who the producer is as long as the music is good.

That's the point, my dear. She isn't trying to compete with anyone anymore.

I guess I don't know what you expect? She just finished touring and now she's rumored to be in the studio again. Just because she's not out in the light full force right now and it's Lady Gaga's time doesn't mean she's passed her reign or anything else. Just wait. Girl will blow us away again. She does every time. Then again...maybe not for you. It seems you are never happy.

ahhahahahah. I loved Guetta from hereing 'Love don't let me go' (not the mix with The egg - walking away, the ORIGINAL mix) when most people here probably had no clue who or what he was. He's still decent and I wouldn't be upset if true.

This thread has NOTHING to do with Gaga, have a seat. o7lkjr.jpg

Guest waiting

I guess I don't know what you expect? She just finished touring and now she's rumored to be in the studio again. Just because she's not out in the light full force right now and it's Lady Gaga's time doesn't mean she's passed her reign or anything else. Just wait. Girl will blow us away again. She does every time. Then again...maybe not for you. It seems you are never happy.

:chuckle: Honestly, I think I'm well past the phase of frustration and am moving towards indifference. I stopped expecting anything fresh and innovative from her. If she does something that blows me away, great. And if she doesn't, then it was expected.

I'm sorry dude, but that crown it's way too big for such a newcomer like Gaga to fit in...That crown has over 180 million albums sold, over 100 million singles sold,tons of hit singles not only in the US or the Uk: WORLDWIDE!. That crown has so many awards, that crown has so many tough battles fought:the 80's, the 90's, the 2000's. That crown has a Rock and Roll Hall of fame, that crown has a number 2 in the All time Billboard Hot 100 Achievement,that crown has monstrous Tour statistics, That crown has transgression,defyance,taking risks, fortress to stand still however the changing and some times implacable Music Industry; transcendency of mere Pop Music to reach Pop Culture...in short words: That damn crown and those damn shoes cannot be just fit by any newcomer who happens to have one or some years of success!.

So, if you wanna place that crown on Gaga's head you'll be committing profanity and murder, for there isn't and there won't ever be another like Madonna, SHE'S THE REAL THING! :thumbsup::clap:

oh my spelling!... :lol: ..corrected! :dramatic:

Edited by charles

I'm sorry dude, but that crown it's way too big for such a newcomer like Gaga to fit in...That crown has over 180 million albums sold, over 100 million singles sold,tons of hit singles not only in the US or the Uk: WORLDWIDE!. That crown has so many awards, that crown has so many tough battles fought:the 80's, the 90's, the 2000's. That crown has a Rock and Roll Hall of fame, that crown has a number 2 in the All time Billboard Hot 100 Achievement,that crown has monster Tour statistics, That crown has transgression,defyance,taking risks, fortress to stand still however the changing and some times implacable Music Industry; transcendency of mere Pop Music to reach Pop Culture...in short words: That damn crown and those damn shoes cannot be just fit for any newcomer who happens to have one or some years of success!.

So, if you wanna place that crown on Gaga's head you'll be committing profanity and murder, for there isn't and there won't ever another like Madonna, SHE'S THE REAL THING! :thumbsup::clap:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

all i know of david guetta is he did the one listenable remix of revolver. and what i know of madonna is she brings madonna to the table. and what i know of madonna fans is they like to complain a lot and when she was to work with pharrell, it was the end of the world. i think her tracks with him on hard candy are some of the best shes produced in ages.

Pharrell's annoying voice ruined every single songs on Hard Candy.

:chuckle: Honestly, I think I'm well past the phase of frustration and am moving towards indifference. I stopped expecting anything fresh and innovative from her.

Ah, finally the words we've all been waiting for!

Because you have, in so many words, admitted that you're really just here to badger and offer HEE-LARIOUS lil jabs involving Godga, it is time for you to take a vacation. A long one. 3 months worth.

Enjoy. And if you sign up again with an alias, consider yourself permabanned. But I'm sure this break will serve you well.

Good-ba now!

Guest Pud Whacker

Ah, finally the words we've all been waiting for!

Because you have, in so many words, admitted that you're really just here to badger and offer HEE-LARIOUS lil jabs involving Godga, it is time for you to take a vacation. A long one. 3 months worth.

Enjoy. And if you sign up again with an alias, consider yourself permabanned. But I'm sure this break will serve you well.

Good-ba now!

fantastic.

Guest Xanthium

I must be the only one really excited by this. I've never heard of him before the Sexy Bitch song, which I love. I bought his One Love album and its great.

Stuart won a Grammy in 2005 and when "Hung Up" came out, it immediately got compared to his own remix of Gwen's "What You Waiting For" and later on Madonna said Gwen and her are mutually ripping off each other. And the "Stuart Price featuring Madonna" jokes were present as well...

True, true... But Stuart had been working with Madonna since 2001 -- as musical director on the Drowned World Tour, and he co-wrote "X-Tatic Process" on American Life with her in 2003 (though that is not a 'typical' Stuart track)... Not to mention his "Hollywood" remix (which was the background to the infamous kiss with Britney/Christina at the VMAs). So, yes, Madonna ripped off the tick-tock from Gwen, and further nicked the ticking clock sound from Stuart's remix of "What You Waiting For?", but it's not like Stuart and Madonna hadn't been working together for several tours, some remixes, and even an album track. (I was really glad to hear Gwen and Madonna speak so positively of one another and their playful sharing of ideas/sounds. After all, at least a quarter of L.A.M.B. sounds like a renaissance of Madonna's 80s sounds and songs.)

All that said -- I thought Stuart won a Grammy for the No Doubt "It's My Life" remix -- which would have come out in 2003, so he probably would have won the Grammy in 2004? I still say, Madonna's the one who really helped get him noticed. He did a lot of indie remixing on his own, but once there was the Madonna connection, things really took off.

On the other hand, you are also right about Stuart's sound... An interviewer once asked Jake Shears of the Scissor Sisters (who are friends/collaborators with Stuart) if they were angry that Madonna had ripped off their sound... Jake was confused for a second and said no, absolutely not! If anything, it was Stuart Price's sound before it was their sound. (I guess the interviewer was referring to their take of "Comfortably Numb" and then comparing to the sound of Confessions... But it was a goofy question, and Jake rightly rejected the notion.)

I would rather have an AL than a HC too.. but.. im always excited to hear M's recording regarless of the producers. Im a Lady Gaga fan too.. but wait 25 years before comparing her to Madonna.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

I'm sorry dude, but that crown it's way too big for such a newcomer like Gaga to fit in...That crown has over 180 million albums sold, over 100 million singles sold,tons of hit singles not only in the US or the Uk: WORLDWIDE!. That crown has so many awards, that crown has so many tough battles fought:the 80's, the 90's, the 2000's. That crown has a Rock and Roll Hall of fame, that crown has a number 2 in the All time Billboard Hot 100 Achievement,that crown has monster Tour statistics, That crown has transgression,defyance,taking risks, fortress to stand still however the changing and some times implacable Music Industry; transcendency of mere Pop Music to reach Pop Culture...in short words: That damn crown and those damn shoes cannot be just fit for any newcomer who happens to have one or some years of success!.

Amen!! bow: :bow:

I'm SOOO fucking tired of hearing and reading about the new Madonnas and new queens of pop. We've heard it all before with the Britneys and the Christinas. In fact for the UglyCaCa case, I've lost interest in the bitch just because of that... I don't really like The Fame to start with anyway, so much of the super new sound when it's actually very much heard. But the constant irrelevant comparasion of a 20 something youngster's with 1 album and 2 singles with MADONNA is just ridiculous. I don't deny the girl has talent, but enough already!!!

Period

I have mixed feeling about the Guetta business. She would have to take his production to the next level if she wants something new, he's been around for more than a decade along with his eurotrashydancey sound, and there's not much difference between his tracks from the 90's and now. If it's true I hope he won't produce the whole album, can you imagine 12 tracks like "When love takes over" :vomit: (sorry but I really hate that cheesy commercial crap).

im not surprised by this, she clearly has no idea what to do. Its obvious her focus is not on music anymore :gross:

yeah,looks like our queen is lazy biatch these days,my heart is bloooded :americanlife: