Madonna working on New Project/Album with David Guetta.

moe

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

David has some cool stuff. Maybe it will be good. Whether or not it's "fresh" is another story though. Oh well, we'll see.

^ You know the average music listner (as in the audience most artist, icluding M aim for) don't care who produced what as long as the song is good.

Guest Madlover033003

she really has no knack for jumping on bandwagons... she has always been an expert innovating...

really? she jumped on the timbaland, pharrell and justin bandwagon first, then she did lil wayne and now guetta. i see a pattttterrrnnnnn

He has never had or produced a big hit in the States though. I don't think many listeners outside of fans of club music/remixes are familiar with him or his sound. This would be similar to when she worked with Orbit since he had been remixing and releasing albums for years prior to ROL. You just never know how it will turn out in the end. Sad that after nearly 30 years of basically her fans are so quick to dismiss her musical judgement. Already the stale, tired, bandwagon jumping accusations are flying and Guetta is nowhere near a Timbo or Pharrell in terms of his sound being the "hot" sound of the moment.

With all that said though, it seems like the first rumors about a new album never end up happening anyways.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

He has never had or produced a big hit in the States though.

He produced I GOTTA FEELING, wasn't that #1 for like 57 weeks or something? :lol:

He has never had or produced a big hit in the States though. I don't think many listeners outside of fans of club music/remixes are familiar with him or his sound. This would be similar to when she worked with Orbit since he had been remixing and releasing albums for years prior to ROL. You just never know how it will turn out in the end. Sad that after nearly 30 years of basically her fans are so quick to dismiss her musical judgement. Already the stale, tired, bandwagon jumping accusations are flying and Guetta is nowhere near a Timbo or Pharrell in terms of his sound being the "hot" sound of the moment.

With all that said though, it seems like the first rumors about a new album never end up happening anyways.

It is but this forum seems to be so filled with people who just wanna complain about everything she does. Heres the truth that they must understand; Madonna has been successful for 27 years as a mega-pop star, the people complaining havent even had five seconds as being a pop star so they really don't know jack-shit :lol:

:lmao: @ this whole thread!

Nothing confirmed. Nothing heard. No tracks laid down. No studio time. No Madonna/Guetta sightings. Just a rumor/tweet and the whole project that we don't even know if it's a project or not has been deemed :janetflop:

Fun.

He produced I GOTTA FEELING, wasn't that #1 for like 57 weeks or something? :lol:

I didn't know he produced that. That's actually good news as that sounds nothing like the "cha cha" gay stuff I've heard from him. Now I know he has at least a little variety and yet another reason to think that once Madonna is added to the equation they could come up with something good. Even though IGF was a hit, I still don't think he has a very common, well known sound like Timbo or Pharrell did when she worked with them. Even as ubiquitous as their sound was/is, HC still has the "Madonna handprint" all over it.

Ok...so we are all supposed to be in a tizzy because she's working with a guy who has produced ONE massive hit song in the US. That makes more sense. It's still stupid though, people REALLY need to get a grip with this "obscure producer" bullshit. After you've worked with Reggie Lucas (1983), Nile Rodgers (1984), Babyface (1994), David Foster (1995), Timbaland (2008), Justin Timberlake (2008) and Pharrell (2008) you are NOBODY'S "BJORK". People need to quit trippin. And notice how her work with the "hot" producers of the time stretch from 1983-2008. :)

Ok...so we are all supposed to be in a tizzy because she's working with a guy who has produced ONE massive hit song in the US. That makes more sense. It's still stupid though, people REALLY need to get a grip with this "obscure producer" bullshit. After you've worked with Reggie Lucas (1983), Nile Rodgers (1984), Babyface (1994), David Foster (1995), Timbaland (2008), Justin Timberlake (2008) and Pharrell (2008) you are NOBODY'S "BJORK". People need to quit trippin. And notice how her work with the "hot" producers of the time stretch from 1983-2008. :)

PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT

Guest SuperPop

dont forget also 'Sexy Bitch' which is huge right now over US

Guest bluejean

Madonna isn't doing well at the moment. To bring her back to the forefront she'd need to do something outstanding and unique.

David Guetta may be doing well having currently popular artists sing on his songs. But production wise, its generic. Nothing unique, fresh or interesting.

Production is actually very important, it makes or breaks a good song. Celebration is the best example of that.

I'd like to see Madonna do something really memorable and exciting. David Guetta has been doing dance songs like 'When Love Takes Over' for many many years already.

Madonna isn't doing well at the moment. To bring her back to the forefront she'd need to do something outstanding and unique.

David Guetta may be doing well having currently popular artists sing on his songs. But production wise, its generic. Nothing unique, fresh or interesting.

Production is actually very important, it makes or breaks a good song. Celebration is the best example of that.

I'd like to see Madonna do something really memorable and exciting. David Guetta has been doing dance songs like 'When Love Takes Over' for many many years already.

Exactly.

Anything with David Guetta, Akon or BEP now would be the same as working with Timbaland a couple of years ago. Too obvious and overdone. And whoever says we are negative obviously doesnt know what goes on with music these days.

Guest Danny86

That's all true, but how is Madonna supposed to find anything new when current pop music is so dull and interchangeable? She won't go back to a previous collaborator and she won't delay her album until something new comes up. So she will go with what's available.

Exactly.

Anything with David Guetta, Akon or BEP now would be the same as working with Timbaland a couple of years ago. Too obvious and overdone. And whoever says we are negative obviously doesnt know what goes on with music these days.

How is David Guetta's sound obvious and overdone?? He's produced ONE massive sized hit...lol...god you people are ridiculous. I'm sorry, I'm really not trying to be rude but you are one of those fans who aren't going to be happy no matter what. I've never read anything positive from you regarding her music past or present. I'm TRULY lost as to what Madonna music you actually like. Apparently Guetta IS what's going on with music these days, evidently that's why people are pissed off...lol. It's just so stupid...LMAO. One hit song and HE'S OLD TIRED OVERDONE....GOOD GOD. ADD MUCH??

IGF sounds very tailored for BEP whereas HIS songs that feature artists have the more "cha cha" gay sound (to me anyways) than IGF. So just like I said, if he is working on HER album then I see potential. If she did a song with him to be on one of his albums I would expect it to have the WLTO, SB kind of sound.

I will say this again....when did a woman who has worked with some of the hottest producers of the last 30 years become "Bjork" who MUST work with someone NOBODY has ever heard of in order to be considered sufficient for snobby fans?? WHEN DID THIS TRANSITION OCCUR?? CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME?? I will also say this again. David Guetta has ONE hit of his own and ONE hit he has produced in the States. THINK RATIONALLY FOR A SECOND....can we REALLY say that is overdone and tired?? It's TWO.....2.....SONGS. NOT 200.....just 2. :zombie:

Well....all I know is it looks like if she does work with him it's going to piss some of her fans off apparently. Hopefully, this will (finally) be the last time they are pissed off! :) And if Guetta can make THAT happen, then bring him fucking ON!! :thumbsup:

Well I was gonna leave this thread open in hopes that it would degrade into normal discussion (sorta the calm after the storm type thing) but since no one wants to do that, I'm putting an end to this travesty. Kurt can you PLEASE learn to vary up your posts a little? I feel like I always see you posting the same thing over and over.

Ba ba now.