Madonna working on New Project/Album with David Guetta.

moe

Here's the first look at the cover of the second single from Madonna's "Celebration" album.

As you can see the artwork for "Madonna vs. David Guetta - Revolver (One Love Remix)" is yet another variation of the iconic portrait assembled by Mr Brainwash from images by Mondino and Tolot.

revolver_cover_501.jpg

@Tribe

NEWS REPORTER: Madonna to release new album in 2011!

FANS: Omg I can't believe how shitty it's going to be! I am so dissappointed!

Lol I'm just kidding. I'm not really sure who David Guetta is but I'm really curious to see what her next album is going to be like, what direction she's going to take!

it's one thing to make comments like i hope she doesnt,he's boring,i dont like his music, i think he sucks etc but for the people who have already decided that the album is gonna be horrible,that this is really the end of her career, i dont want fluff,i wont buy it, how could she? etc need to get a fucking life. why dont they just wait until its confirmed before throwing little hissy fits and acting like it's the end of the world. theyre the ones who need to get real. :thumbsup:

i never commented on this non existent album I said this guetta chap is shit and the collaboration is likely to be dire like her last one with some out of touch producer so whats your point?

Here's the first look at the cover of the second single from Madonna's "Celebration" album.

As you can see the artwork for "Madonna vs. David Guetta - Revolver (One Love Remix)" is yet another variation of the iconic portrait assembled by Mr Brainwash from images by Mondino and Tolot.

revolver_cover_501.jpg

@Tribe

Not fond of the remix, but that's an awesome cover. And I really didn't expect anything different since we've been told long advance there wasn't going to be anything new with photos with this project.

Anyway, I really think the rap should stay in the mix, but I suspect in Europe it will do fine. But this mix will not fly in the states. And oddly, I agree the rap makes the song complete.

Well I just youtubed the new single One Love mix - as I hadn't heard it before...

And to give David Guetta his due, at least it's better than the dreadful original.

It's still all very Cheryl Cole and has no place in the Madonna discography of singles but hey ho.

Get her on X-Factor and she would have a Top 3 hit here in the UK, otherwise it will probably get to number 47.

Well, not my first choice to be honest, but it could be interesting. I want Lady GaGa to write some songs with her. And i'd love for her to make a real attempt at a throwback 80's sound, not Hard Candy which was more of an urban album than a "throwback" album. I know since she doesn't like re-doing sounds that it'd be hard, but i'd love an attempt at it.

Are you familiar with Stuart's pre-Madonna projects? Les Rythmes Digitales, Zoot Woman, his album with Juliet? All more electro/rock, while Guetta is just cheap Ibiza sound by numbers

Are you familiar with Stuart's pre-Madonna projects? Les Rythmes Digitales, Zoot Woman, his album with Juliet? All more electro/rock, while Guetta is just cheap Ibiza sound by numbers

Yes. But I was making a comparison with his recent stuff: Gwen, Seal, The Killers and of course Madonna.

The point of this release is even more unfathomable than the Miles Away debacle :doh:

It's like X-Factor in reverse - it seems now that every Christmas she will and try and chart lower than the previous year.

This song actually grew on me a lot and with radio play I think it could do really well in the UK but I'm getting to the point of why should I bother about her career if she isn't.

Revolver is quite possiby one of her worst songs ever. The vocals are beyond hideous. I doubt radio will touch it and

with no video it's destined to FLOP. Is this really the same woman who released LAP, Vogue, Frozen and DTM?

Revolver is quite possiby one of her worst songs ever. The vocals are beyond hideous. I doubt radio will touch it and

with no video it's destined to FLOP. Is this really the same woman who released LAP, Vogue, Frozen and DTM?

OH FUCK BOOBOO WITH BEER CAN BYTCH, REVOLVER SO HOT U DUN KNOW WHAT UR MISSING,BUT THAT OK IF U WANNA STICK WITH THAT CELEBRATION SHYT THEN THATS UR CALL.

Please; Revolver is average at BEST.

It's not strictly related, but didn't warrant its own thread -I've just heard this William Orbit production for the first time:

Can anyone listen all the way through this song and honestly say they wouldn't have this man work with Madge again? GENIUS.

Guest bluejean

Please; Revolver is average at BEST.

It's not strictly related, but didn't warrant its own thread -I've just heard this William Orbit production for the first time:

Can anyone listen all the way through this song and honestly say they wouldn't have this man work with Madge again? GENIUS.

yes

I like Guetta and his One Love album, so I guess I'm gonna love his work with Madonna... But wouldn't it be amazing if she worked with somebody like Diplo or Santigold? :drool:

Guest My_Secret

Madonna's gonna SLAY next year! Hope she gets rid of that hip hop/r&b crap she had on Hardy Candy and brings back the "euro" soound of COADF. :inlove: Which I'm sure she will. :bow: