Madonna at her MOST BEAUTIFUL.

Crystal Coffin

Ive always thought this was an amazing picture of her, she looks so young and cool.

I love her when she keeps it natural and shows everyone how little tricks and shit and make up she needs to appear beautiful at age 51 (47 in the pic)

I have always loved how she's kept away from heavy surgey so far and having watched what she would eat and exercising her entire life has helped

her towards this no doubt...... plus I forgot no drugs and no sun..... she really looks better at 50 than 25 years ago, not that she wasn't hot back then.

I love how her neck and her cleavage always look immaculate, no spots or wrinkles unlike celebrities or people in general who think that

cosmetic surgery is the solution to all of their aging "problems" while at the same time taking drugs, not exercising and eating garbage: you can spot the

difference when you compare any other 50 yo star, male or female to Madonna

To me this picture tells something of who she really is at heart: simple, full of love, great intelligence and sensitivity, someone who's always strived

for cohesion and meaning in life, a real universalist

(who happens to be one of the biggest artists of the planet).

If I had to put words to this photograph they would be these: Remember remember never forget, all of your life has all been a test,

you will find the gate that's open even though your spirit's broken....... and also Staring up into the heavens, in this hell that binds your hands,

will you sacrifice your comfort, make your way in a foreign land

stuartprice_interview_radio1_news.jpg

Madonna is her most beautiful when shes relaxed and bares her true self. No image can reflect her amazing inner beauty. (like it is in songs such as LAP, Love Profusion, TUTBMP, TAB etc... that is her true beauty.)

90930M3_MADONNA_B-GR_02.jpg

comic80a.jpg

ball01.jpg

after 30 years that face is still there B E A U T I F U L

madonna_003_wenn5362010.jpg

:wow:

She just can't be compared to any other celebrity and she happens to be a great artist too :inlove:

She is so royal and not in a fake way, effortlessly royal

Guest chatty kathy

^ That's a great pic, chatty kathy, but it's a little over airbrushed to the point it's not really her

I think there should be more candid pics here, not from photo shoots

Cool! Not a problem.

Guess I thought if we're using videos, and others are posting pics

from photoshoots here I could too.

Sorry if I got a little carried away.

Beauty is only in the eye of the beholder anyway.

It's Madonna at her 'Most Beautiful', not 'Madonna at her Most Beautiful at Casual Moments'