Madonna at her MOST BEAUTIFUL.

Crystal Coffin

She was gorgeous in TPOG. I can remember being a little stunned at how gorgeous her face looked in that video. For me though nothing will ever top this:

alike-a-virgin-album.jpg

I HEAR YA!!! So Italian, so voluptuous and sooooooo incredibly sexy, the entire Virgin photo-shoot is stunning!

The Like A Virgin cover is everything.

That colour shot is :drama::wow: she looks a lot thinner there than in the album cover, which gives the impression she's curvier and more buxom - and I thought back then she was meant to be fuller figured, looks like she's always been skinny, even sans all that mega exercise. Or maybe it's just the angle.

Has the LAV cover ever been seen in colour? Cause that isn't quite the exact shot.

The Like A Virgin cover is everything.

That colour shot is :drama::wow: she looks a lot thinner there than in the album cover, which gives the impression she's curvier and more buxom - and I thought back then she was meant to be fuller figured, looks like she's always been skinny, even sans all that mega exercise. Or maybe it's just the angle.

Has the LAV cover ever been seen in colour? Cause that isn't quite the exact shot.

Yeah, there is a color version out.

Madonna.jpg

She's is really beautiful i can't choose I'm keeping agree with every post!

But i've to say:

Holiday collection back

SOrry

Erotica

I Want You

Ray of light cover

Like a virgin back

ALl live tour

One more chance

Human Nature

Cherish

Dear Jessie

Celebration

Harper bazar

Sex

jml_ns4.jpg

OMG WOOOOW I've always wanted sexy pictures of her, just like this one. I have all the SEX book pictures, but this one is perfection. I want one without the guy.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Hot Revolver

Madonna-Frozen-107003.jpg

Yes - she is somewhat shiny in this. But I always thought she looked so serene, confident, peaceful and just full of beauty in this shot.

i luv this pic! her skin looks so gorgeous

Guest foxesamu

I love her True Blue, Vanity Fair '98 and LAP looks. She has always been so regal, I think that's what makes her so beautiful.

Guest confessedit

i luv this pic! her skin looks so gorgeous

shiny was termed "dewey" that year and was very very "in"...i was a makeup artist for NARS at the time...and believe me Madonna was very current