Sophia Loren on Madonna

FreeMySoul

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This was during Madonnas dyke look phase, worst ever. She looks younger NOW.

Sophia is cool, though when it comes to old skool brunette beauties i prefer Raquel Welch...

Raquel_Welch_leaning_in_red.jpg

Sophia is attractive in a bit of a scary way.

you're the most boring person I have ever encountered :lmao:

Actually... no... you are. In fact, you're just a fuckin' troll here. You spend 99% of your time here bagging on everyone... even Madonna. It's one thing to be sarcastic, sharing a difference of opinion, and having a little fun, but every post and I mean every post I come across by you lately is full of negativity and insults. I am sure you'll say you care less what I think or anyone else thinks, but I highly doubt that. I'm sure you enjoy any attention aimed at you. Don't waste your time responding back to me. I won't read it. I've put you on ignore from this point on. There is no reason to continue speaking with someone who is purposely just being nasty on the internet for the sake of contest of words or because he enjoys hurling insults at people to pass time. How sad!

Anyway, Kudos to Loren for her kind words about Madonna.

Also. Adding laughing smilies after your 'posts' in fact DOESNT make them funny.

but don't you know, that's the only way grandnational gets any attention. Insults along with laughing smilies.

A pathetic twat. :lmao: SEE! Anyone can do it!

Guest Antinoo

Sophia Loren is definitely one of the best actresses of all time and she was one of the most beautiful women on Earth.

So pure and genuine, so iconic and majestic. In "La ciociara" she perfomed one of the best movie interpretations ever... That's not only because I am Italian and chauvinist; that's not only because I'm proud of her.

I'm so surprised people don't know (or pretend not to know) who she is.

Now, getting old, she is showing to the world how hard is facing up the old age after being such a great actress and a beautiful woman and, unfortunately, not able to deal up with it like Claudia Cardinale (gorgeous even with all her wrinkles), she is becoming pretty ridiculous. But she's over 70 years old and comparing it with the age of the first surgery operations of most of the beauties today, she is not so blamable!

Long live the Italian Queen of Movies...

(But we must not forget the other one, that is Anna Magnani... Not as beautiful as Sophia but way more fascinating and divine!).

but don't you know, that's the only way grandnational gets any attention. Insults along with laughing smilies.

A pathetic twat. :lmao: SEE! Anyone can do it!

Ahh, is that who he is? Grandnational?? I thought he seemed familiar. What did his last username get banned? Pathetic in deed. To just hang around to bash people... must have a very pathetic life off line to spend all his time here bashing people. :lmao:

I forgot about this Loren woman. She's kind of a hasbeen IMO.

Nice of Sophia to be so gracious (in action, and in words) -- and for her to recall a one-time, brief encounter also speaks highly of Madonna. I mean, Sophia's met a lot of important people in her lifetime, surely.

In fairness to Madonna, she may not have known that she would definitely meet the legendary Loren at the premiere. If it was the Altman flick (is this Pret a Porter / Ready to Wear we're talking about?), that had a huge ensemble cast, if memory serves.

And if this was around the BS video, then one can't really hold M responsible for her hair. Mark Romanek gets the blame for that -- she said herself in an interview one time that Mark destroyed her hair to make that video.

Guest Pud Whacker

This was during Madonnas dyke look phase, worst ever. She looks younger NOW.

Sophia is cool, though when it comes to old skool brunette beauties i prefer Raquel Welch...

Sophia is attractive in a bit of a scary way.

yeah, shes italian.

and are some of these people serious when they say they dont know who she is?

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

and are some of these people serious when they say they dont know who she is?

theXX isn't aware of anything outside of his pretentious indie rock bubble of ridiculousness. I'm not surprised, look at what he worships :lmao:

600full-florence-and-the-machine.jpg

theXX isn't aware of anything outside of his pretentious indie rock bubble of ridiculousness. I'm not surprised, look at what he worships :lmao:

600full-florence-and-the-machine.jpg

youre a lady gag fan, say no more :lmao:

Unlike the DIVINE relevant Patty Dyke.

Loren, I only know of her in bits and pieces as a somewhat pretty Italian chick who used to make

movies a long time ago. She isn't exactly a household name. Meanwhile Patty Duke is still working and

is still remembered.

Loren, I only know of her in bits and pieces as a somewhat pretty Italian chick who used to make

movies a long time ago. She isn't exactly a household name. Meanwhile Patty Duke is still working and

is still remembered.

Working as a bi-polar prostitution whore. Indeed. :fag:

she is 75 years old and she is possibly the most internationally renowned and recognisable non-native English speaking actress in the world

probably her name wouldn't say much to a 16 yo gaga fan or something like that but considering many other people's careers past and present I would say

that she's had a pretty amazing life....she has good mileage :D

and regarding rachel welch..... she was more a face than a charachter, sophia doesn't have perfect features but she's undeniably an alluring woman

and has definetely got a big personality....I wouldn't compare her to jane mansfyeld or welch or any other and I am not saying this because I am Italian

like she is ;)

long haired or short haired Raquel Welch is gorgeous compared to this Sophia person. Sophia's face is more masculine.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

Raquel Welch is a nobody, a B movie star at best. Sophia is a legend. :dramatic::wow: :vanitybonet:

Welch is still better looking :vanitybonet: