Madonna is in Brazil this week

Bitch

madonna getting married to jesus tonight

http://www.popsugar.com/6216177

My girlfriend just called me from Rio with some exciting Madonna rumor. She's staying in the same hotel as Madonna and Jesus Luz, and apparently the hotel is buzzing about the two of them getting married tonight! She is staying on the same floor as Madonna. The waiter told my girlfriend the big news and said, "It's the best day ever for the hotel!" There are about 40 paparazzi waiting outside the hotel who apparently want photos of her in her wedding dress. I hope we hear whether or not this is true soon, so exciting!

My girlfriend just called me from Rio with some exciting Madonna rumor. She's staying in the same hotel as Madonna and Jesus Luz, and apparently the hotel is buzzing about the two of them getting married tonight! She is staying on the same floor as Madonna. The waiter told my girlfriend the big news and said, "It's the best day ever for the hotel!" There are about 40 paparazzi waiting outside the hotel who apparently want photos of her in her wedding dress. I hope we hear whether or not this is true soon, so exciting!

This cannot be true. Would she really have a wedding with NONE of her children there? And married to Jesus no less?

Love the pics with the kids on the previous page!

Great pics and videos! Thanks!!

I don't believe it. For one, I don't think she'd exclude her kids from such an important event if true.

Ok, don't wanna read 4 pages..........what is she doing there again???!?

She's fund-raising for her Spirituality for Kids charity. She has raised $10 million so far this week.

She's fund-raising for her Spirituality for Kids charity. She has raised $10 million so far this week.

Yeah, but that pales in comparison to someone who just came out with a video, where she had a rat on her head. That's a true artist at the top of her game. :bow::lmao:

Yeah, but that pales in comparison to someone who just came out with a video, where she had a rat on her head. That's a true artist at the top of her game. :bow::lmao:

Oh I know. Imagine how many slum children could be fed if those rats had been cooked and shipped to Brazil rather than used for a head piece? GaGa is always thinking of herself.

:lol:

She's already back in her hotel, or at least on her way to the hotel, according to globo.. also while Madonna was meeting with the governor and other people, Jesus went swimming. LOL. Madonna works while jesus is playing p