M at the Valentino party at the Boom Boom Room

Bitch

Who the hell's that hag? And how old is she?

Looks like a cross between Draguilera and Trannie Lennox

It's Daphne Guinness, an heiress of the Guinness family (yes, the beer). Says she's 42. :manson: I would've guessed mid 50's actually.

It's Daphne Guinness, an heiress of the Guinness family (yes, the beer). Says she's 42. :manson: I would've guessed mid 50's actually.

She's financing a lot of art projects and is a VERY respected person in the art/fashion world.

Klein did an interesting photoshoot with her for Vogue Italia

^ yeah, and I actually liked better the one they did this year than the one from last year. She's pretty much a socialite that managed to climb the social ladder and establish herself as an 'artist', thanks to her family name and money.

if you know how boobs work,and I do (I'm a girl) you'll know that picture doesn't prove anything. But some people will believe every part of her is fake,that's all she does right? Constantly at her plastic surgeons office.

if you know how boobs work,and I do (I'm a girl) you'll know that picture doesn't prove anything. But some people will believe every part of her is fake,that's all she does right? Constantly at her plastic surgeons office.

Exactly....her boobs are real :thumbsup:

And it's nice to see a real girl on this forum. Some of the queens in here forget, they don't know what it feels like for a girl. :lol:

Oh please, her tits are real. She always had the most perfect pair of boobs. She's most definitely not a B cup. She looks like a full C or even a D. You can squeeze your tits with a corset or a push up bra so they look really high like that.

Oh please, her tits are real. She always had the most perfect pair of boobs. She's most definitely not a B cup. She looks like a full C or even a D. You can squeeze your tits with a corset or a push up bra so they look really high like that.

Yay! Another girl boob expertise :thumbsup:

She does look better. I love when she looks softer like she does now. I suppose she had to keep the hard body for S&S though as it seemed to be an extremely strenuous show. Probably more than any other her entire career.

"People have been waiting for centuries for Jesus," Charlotte Sarkozy joked. "But I think we'll be waiting even longer for the Madonna." She was right: Luz duly took over the decks at around 11 p.m., swapping the club's typical Top 40 fare for a mash-up of techno beats. It was about an hour into his set that his lady love finally materialized on the dance floor, grinding on whichever gentleman came to pay his respects and, at a certain point, even Valentino himself. After a few spins, the designer took a seat and evaluated his special guests: "Not a bad DJ, and not a bad dancer. It's a good couple." Some might even say divine. http://www.style.com...Standard_Hotel/

This was the second party in a week for Valentino Garavani, who retired from his eponymous fashion house last year (the previous one was hosted by Gwyneth Paltrow), but that didn't stop anyone from coming out. One reason—the guest DJ was Jesus Luz, otherwise known as Madonna's current paramour. He took to the decks around 10 p.m., and spun a set that was beat-matched to perfection, even if some wondered, "where's the hip-hop?" "I'm more into electro-house," Luz shrugged.

His girlfriend, meanwhile, commanded the dance floor with several men, her hair perfectly straight, her skin looking as preternaturally Madonna-perfect as ever,

For the record, Luz didn't play any of her music. "Sometimes I'll play something by her," he said. "But she's here tonight and she hears her own stuff almost every day." http://www.thedailyb...o/?cid=tag:all1

Some amusing twits:

@levinemachine madonna has arrived and is dancing inside a half dozen sea of men in front of my chair as jesus spins. its too much.

What a night!!! Must say, not many folks can get down on the dance floor like Madonna! This chick is not normal!

Shes so cool!!! was dancing like a 15 year old hooker all night! :D a classy, in shape hooker thought! RT: @Shontelle_Layne @EliMizrahi Tell Ma

@Shontelle_Layne no stripper can stand in her way! she got some moves!!! lol

"People have been waiting for centuries for Jesus," Charlotte Sarkozy joked. "But I think we'll be waiting even longer for the Madonna." She was right: Luz duly took over the decks at around 11 p.m., swapping the club's typical Top 40 fare for a mash-up of techno beats. It was about an hour into his set that his lady love finally materialized on the dance floor, grinding on whichever gentleman came to pay his respects and, at a certain point, even Valentino himself. After a few spins, the designer took a seat and evaluated his special guests: "Not a bad DJ, and not a bad dancer. It's a good couple." Some might even say divine. http://www.style.com...Standard_Hotel/

This was the second party in a week for Valentino Garavani, who retired from his eponymous fashion house last year (the previous one was hosted by Gwyneth Paltrow), but that didn't stop anyone from coming out. One reason—the guest DJ was Jesus Luz, otherwise known as Madonna's current paramour. He took to the decks around 10 p.m., and spun a set that was beat-matched to perfection, even if some wondered, "where's the hip-hop?" "I'm more into electro-house," Luz shrugged.

His girlfriend, meanwhile, commanded the dance floor with several men, her hair perfectly straight, her skin looking as preternaturally Madonna-perfect as ever,

For the record, Luz didn't play any of her music. "Sometimes I'll play something by her," he said. "But she's here tonight and she hears her own stuff almost every day." http://www.thedailyb...o/?cid=tag:all1

Some amusing twits:

@levinemachine madonna has arrived and is dancing inside a half dozen sea of men in front of my chair as jesus spins. its too much.

What a night!!! Must say, not many folks can get down on the dance floor like Madonna! This chick is not normal!

Shes so cool!!! was dancing like a 15 year old hooker all night! :D a classy, in shape hooker thought! RT: @Shontelle_Layne @EliMizrahi Tell Ma

@Shontelle_Layne no stripper can stand in her way! she got some moves!!! lol

:vanitybonet: It's good to see M back to her fun, slut self. Thats our girl.