Madonna conspiracy theories

Guest jamesshot

So therefore as reason isn't perfect, one should accept whatever is said?

It's funny you're using reason to fight against reason. :lol:

I knew I wouldn't have many people understand my point of view, as it's not a very popular one. PC truely has rotted our sense of reason and what should be accpetable.

Science is an eternally unfinished project of course but I'd sooner trust science which has given us Medicine, Transport, technology etc... than conspiracy theories and religion/spirituality which has given us Homophobia, Sexism and war.

The Church didn't create the Atomic bomb...we can thank science for weapons of mass destruction :) You should think more wholly about what science is responsible for. Your view is skewed and biased. I'm not saying we should believe everything we are told. My point was to answer your question. 'How can reason by misleading'. That is how it can be misleading.

Let me use your Mother Theresa argument as an example. Scientific reason says that we have bodymass made up essentially of atoms and molecules. Those atoms are REASONED to travel around our body in a random order and interact randomly. So our mass is most often REASONED to be spread quite evenly across our bodies. However, that same scientific reason suggests that it is POSSIBLE for all of our atomic mass to randomly at once move upwards. During that moment our body mass force would be so intense that we would defy gravity and fly. The chances of it happening are something to the degree of 9198279878367637657458972983836873638763876763556336543543434434325524223 to 1. But still; science REASONS that this is possible. So what you call reasoning, seems to me to be empirical evidence recall. You are believing things that you can only interact with by sense. So, pretty much common sense. But common sense and reasoning are not the same thing at all.

Yes but if the church had the chance to use the atomic bomb, what makes you believe they wouldn't?

I'm not a scientist. In fact I only did science up to 5th form. (I did pass science though lol)

I cannot explain much about atoms and the molecule structure of our human body.

All I'm trying to say is people believing things from God to Conspiracy theories has negative impacts on the world we live in.

And of course my view point is skewed and biased. I can only speak from how I see the world and my experiences in life. I have attempted in the past to try and see how religious people see the world and tbh it felt more like they were attempting to numb themeselves with supernatural ideas. From how I see it conspirators are doing the same excpet to add excitment into their lives. I can only say how I see it.

Well you seem pretty 'numbed' in your response to the scientific creation of something so powerful it could destroy over %90 of life on Earth. The Church is filled with men. Men may use Atomic bombs. Men have been given free will to design Atomic bombs. On the other hand, what is to say that agnostic and atheistic scientists wouldn't bend God to their will if they could? Your world is designed in a scientific manner. Scientific tools give a scientific result. That is why your bias arises. There is also a definite distinction between conspirators and someone with a philosophy that allows an open mind.

Travelling, leaving logic and reason.

Well you seem pretty 'numbed' in your response to the scientific creation of something so powerful it could destroy over %90 of life on Earth. The Church is filled with men. Men may use Atomic bombs. Men have been given free will to design Atomic bombs. On the other hand, what is to say that agnostic and atheistic scientists wouldn't bend God to their will if they could? Your world is designed in a scientific manner. Scientific tools give a scientific result. That is why your bias arises. There is also a definite distinction between conspirators and someone with a philosophy that allows an open mind.

Travelling, leaving logic and reason.

I love Madonna, but I wouldn't follow her world advice, after all it has failed her sometimes.

The atomic bomb was designed to help win a war for which America did not start. If it had not been invented the US could be under Japanese control. It was hardly a descision taken lightly. It wasn't like it was used simply beacuse they wanted to. Science is a tool, just like a bomb. It's how people use it and why.

So you are saying its okay for America to bomb Japan with an A bomb? Yet not okay for Japan to fight them in a war? That's definitely an unusual viewpoint. The fact is that the bomb was invented with one thing in mind. MURDEROUS DESTRUCTION.

So you are saying its okay for America to bomb Japan with an A bomb? Yet not okay for Japan to fight them in a war? That's definitely an unusual viewpoint. The fact is that the bomb was invented with one thing in mind. MURDEROUS DESTRUCTION.

No you've taken what i've said and twisted it to fit your viewpoint. I shouldn't be surprised at that though :lol: after all you did it in the Kylie thread.

If the US didn't use it they could have easily lost the war and then US citizens would have died. War is very different to a random attack. The atomic bomb was the main reason why the US defeated Japan. Of course the A bomb was designed to kill and destroy.

The main reason that I mentioned the Atomic bomb was that you only mentioned the positives of Science and the negatives of Religion. No matter how you slice it, science has contributed to death, torture and suffering in the world. Just like Religion. Religion, like Science also has many positives for many cultures. Mentally, socially, spiritually...it all counts.

Seriously conspiracy theories are 1 step away from Schizoaffective disorder.

This is your opinion WLP, it is not a fact :)

There is a tendency in the world to disregard other people's views and experiences merely because they do not reflect one's own

Religion and Science have played a big role in this and are a big exemple of the duality we are currently experiencing in the world

Religion says that if I sin I'll burn in hell (when actually all religious ierarchies have perpetrated crimes to mantain privileges and a structure of power

during centuries)

Science says that nature is meant to be bent to men's will and desires. God is irrelevant in the picture. We can therefore start playing God ourselves

creating artificial sperm and all the latest "interesting" scientific innovations and research of the past century

It doesn't mean that Science hasn't contributed to the betterment of our living conditions or that all religions are evil per se

but the question still remains....to what extent is it useful and purposeful a world with no God or worse perhaps a world in which God is

used as a weapon to exert power and control? What are the limits of this?

The world is in a permanent state of Chaos because of this attitude. Everyone believes that their "opinion" or their "view" or "religion" is THE TRUTH

and wouldn't want to hear otherwise for all the money in the world. Instead when people will start realizing that we need to listen to each other

and start demolishing all the illusions that separate us like religions, income brackets, sexuality etc the purpose for which we are here will manifest itself

and it is reunion with our source

Guest Bastian

Seriously conspiracy theories are 1 step away from Schizoaffective disorder.

I'm schizoaffective and require a daily dose of anti-psychotics. I call them Anti-Madonna's.

Guest nothingfails0603

This shit reminds me of when I was in the fifth or sixth grade in 1991 or so, we had a speaker come to talk about how a lot of the music that was on MTV was Satanic and he spent most of the time talking about Madonna, especially the LAP video. When I tried to bring up that the video was about overcoming racism, nobody would listen to my end, just that Madonna was a devil worshipper. LMAO