A New Official Celebration Remix.

moe

I like it ok, but what the fuck? This should've come out in August. :confused: What good does a new mix like this do when it's not available commercially and your track is basically DONE at radio?

I like it ok, but what the fuck? This should've come out in August. :confused: What good does a new mix like this do when it's not available commercially and your track is basically DONE at radio?

Agree

totally useless

Warner and their marketing ways are ridiculous.

I hope we will see big changes with LN. If not, we have to blame Madonna and her own team.

It's very surprising Madonna hasn't sued Warner Bros for the terrible way they have handled her marketing/releases for most of the noughties. Why are we only hearing this new mix now? Outrageous.

Agree

totally useless

Warner and their marketing ways are ridiculous.

I hope we will see big changes with LN. If not, we have to blame Madonna and her own team.

I'm starting to believe it was Madonna's fault all along the way, not Warner's.

this is fucking awful, just when you thought Celebration was one of the worst things she's ever recorded she goes and out does herself with this MESS. wow. she needs to take some time out and get VERY inspired again.

Someone over at UKMix has suggested that this remix might be included with the "Revolver" single as a bonus track (along with the other rumored remixes of "Holiday," "Into the Groove" and the remixes of "Revolver" itself).

That would be about the only SMART thing I could think of this being for. A remix LP this soon after CELEBRATION's release would be weird, but not unwelcomed, I guess.

Guy o confirmed told me new mixes oh Holiday and ITTG as well as Celebration were coming, but I have no clue what they would be used for!

could we be getting a Remixed & Revisited part 2?

Guest Hot Revolver

much better than the original, although it sounds more like akon's track than madonnas

dont care for akon but i cant deny he has one of the best voices for a male in the industry right now

Guest chatty kathy

To me this version sounds like the Akon version just featuring or guest starring Madonna.

But she's not the principal player.

Sadly it sounds better, and much more current, than the Oakenfold version.

But I need M to remain the principal singer IMPHO.