Praise 5 projects from Madonnas career

GOD

Madonna (The First Album)

Like a Prayer (Album + Pepsi Commercial)

Vogue

Ray of Light (Album + videos)

Confessions on a Dancefloor (Album + 'Confessions Tour')

1. Like A Prayer

The ultimate perfection. She had me at "Life is a mystery..."

2. Blond Ambition

Still the pinnacle of any tour on Earth.

3. The "Bedtime Story" video

It was a religious experience for me. It awakened my interest in surrealist art and philosophy. Gorgeous and magical.

4. EVITA

Bitch made me cry. I still think she has some acting chops, even if she spent them all here. I don't care what anyone says - she deserved that Golden Globe.

5. Confessions On a Dancefloor

The gay in me still loves this album like a parent. It always makes my day better when I put it on the iPod. Especially the one-two punch of "Jump" and "How High."

Hard Candy/Sticky & Sweet Tour

Give It 2 Me video

RIT performance of American Life

BAT performance of Keep It Together

All the stuff she's doing in Malawi

Also all her tours and all her CDs & photoshoots inclunding the Hard Candy one & Sex book & childrens books etc. + Evita, Desperately Seeking Susan, Who's That Girl (which I LOVED okay), Swept Away (it grows on you)etc. + all her music videos especially Papa Don't Preach Love Profusion Justify My Love Erotica Human Nature Who's That Girl Burning Up Borderline Like A Virgin Material Girl Jump Deeper and Deeper Secret The Power of Goodbye Frozen Bad Girl Nothing really Matters Hung Up you get the fucking picture + Michael Jackson speech + singing on a cross & giving to charities & raising awareness + funny/interesting appearances on talk shows & interviews etc. etc. etc. yep.

LOON.

I can't list just 5, there's just too many.

It was easy to list 5 projects I could erase from her career, because there are just a little over a handful. As many mistakes she has made, luckily they never overshadowed her overall enormous body of work.

So hard to narrow down to just 5. Ok, Ill try in no certain order....

The Nother Really Matters Video

All Oriental influenced Photo shoots

The Re-Invention Tour

Evita

The American Life album

Guest ursaminorjim

Like a Prayer (Her absolute perfect album - it'll never be bettered)

Erotica

"Into the groove"

The "Human nature" video

Hard Candy

Like a Prayer, Ray of Light, and the Truth or Dare Documentary, just because we see just about every aspect of her personality in this documentary, good and not so good. I admired her for her honesty and her bravery for doing this. A lot of singers/musicians would feel uncomfortable with showing this much of themselves; knowing how vulnerable it could make them, but she wanted everyone to see the human behind the stage and public 'persona', and Justify My Love - Again, she was very brave for doing something like this at a time like that, and knowing exactly the amount of controversy it would stir up, but it would help to get people talking. Lastly, The Girlie Show - It wasn't just about pomp and glamour, but there was also a serious side or message in amongst it all too.

Guest dicktracy

MTV VMA '84 Performance of Like A Virgin

Like A Prayer (video/album)

Blond Ambition Tour/Truth Or Dare

SEX Book

Ray of Light

Erotica - Such an amazing album, love all tracks of it.

Desperately Seeking Susan - her acting's not that bad in this film

The Blond Ambition Tour - need I say anything about it?

Versace 1995 - love those pics

Will & Grace - though the acting is a bit too forced, she pulled some classic lines I use until today. Cut to me, talking like Madonna lol

cherish_049.jpg Her tits in the Cherish video

jml_14.gif The scene at the end of the Justify My Love video where she runs away laughing

erotica_081.jpgThe scene in Erotica where she twists about her chewing gum

erotica_041.jpg The scene in Erotica where she gets punched by the hopping ghost

lap_046.jpg The scene in Like A Prayer where she dances in front of the burning crosses

The scene in Dangerous Game where she gets fvkced in the azz (and Body of Evidence)

Picking five is hard but here goes:

1. Sex book

2. Erotica album and single releases, inc videos

3. The Immaculate Collection - perfect timing, perfect songs, when GHs albums mattered - and this is up there will the most essential.

4. COADF - superb comeback

4. Like A Prayer album, videos and singles - when she really proved she was a major star to stay.

jml_14.gif The scene at the end of the Justify My Love video where she runs away laughing

erotica_041.jpg The scene in Erotica where she gets punched by the hopping ghost

You have good taste. I think she is great as a physical actress. The camera loves her and the way she moves is just :wow:

Guest gloriesbarcelona

Vogue

Blond Ambition Tour (and In Bed With Madonna)

Sex Book + Erotica (video)

Ray Of Light (The whole era, album, videos, spirits, looks...)

Confession Tour

cherish_049.jpg Her tits in the Cherish video

erotica_081.jpgThe scene in Erotica where she twists about her chewing gum

lap_046.jpg The scene in Like A Prayer where she dances in front of the burning crosses

I love these esp the Erotica ghost one.

Plus I love her expression in Bad Girl when the music stops and she looks longingly at Christopher Walkden. And also the naked hitch hiking image and video from Erotica/ Sex. The definition of fierce.