Remove 5 projects from Madonnas career

DIRTY PIG

Except for the first time theyre actually true.

Oh I'm certain others found it true the other times too! Look at the sales from TB to LAP to Erotica and that's when the sales climate was thriving. You just happen to be one of the ones who think it's true this time.

Guest MyPlayground

The Hung Up Video, childrens books for sure, gap commercials, me against the music .... and her recent SNL appearance!

Just because I don't like the Ray Of Light album doesn't mean I don't like music or Madonna for that matter.

I am just as much a fan as anyone in here and I have been since I was 8 years old.

My favourite Madonna album happens to be her first album and I'm sorry that I misunderstood the thread's title. I thought it was about "stuff YOU think is shit".

:thumbsup: I know, I'm still trying to get my head around it :confused:

He probably thinks Hard Candy is her best album :chuckle:

And NO i don't think Hard Candy is her best album! But I do enjoy it more than Ray Of Light. Frozen just so happens to be one of my all time favourite Madonna ballads but the Ray Of Light album as a whole is probably my least favourite M Album!

It seems most fans have this perception that the whole world loves ROL but I know quite a few people who find ROL to be "weird" and "not like Madonna at all". I actually know people who were with Madonna from the 80's, through Sex/Erotica/Bedtime Stories but she lost them with ROL. It was just too "out there" for some who like Madonna's more conventional pop sound.

Try to wrap around your head around this one kiddies....I can honestly say I personally know more people who like Hard Candy than Ray Of Light. Fan forums, blogs, message boards online of course is another story.

THANK YOU!