Madonna Out & About in London

Bitch

:shock: Hot mama!!!!!!

I guess all the pot shots at her hands has gotten to her though. I notices she covers them more often. :lol: Sexy as hell looking in these pics though.

She's definitely smartened herself up since the divorce - no more parkas and track suits.

I was reminded of her in the mid-90s the other day when that Paloma Faith said she didn't own a pair of jeans - Madonna said that in an interview when doing the STR promo.

I just think that we don't see her as often (as in the past) just being casual or heading off to the gym. You can bet if she was heading off to the airport or to they gym or something very casual, she'd be wearing something more casual wear. You just wait in the next week or so, she'll just be out and about and she'll be wearing something much more casual. I think she was on a mission here since she was all dolled up. The hair has natural waves and if she's just casually hanging out, you can bet it wouldn't look that good.

Guest Pud Whacker

absolutely gorgeous. shes reminding me of a vintage Italian movie star. a more mature version of this:

aa580a10.jpg

f41d185f.jpg

13f7521f.jpg

----

thanks bitch, as usual - always coming up with the goods. xo

She looks so sassy and classy in these pics. I wonder where she's headed all dressed up?

She did an interview for Fox Italia.

Another shot (this one from madonnadownload.com):

4033427721_cbf1f31f93_b.jpg

----

:smooch: :vanitybonet:

absolutely gorgeous. shes reminding me of a vintage Italian movie star. a more mature version of this:

aa580a10.jpg

f41d185f.jpg

13f7521f.jpg

----

I FUCKING LOVE that hair, that dress, those sunglasses, that make up, that body, that EVERYTHING!!!