Madonna to do some Promotion while In London!

moe

You are the definition of painting your own picture over the canvas of reality. She whored herself out for attention, it worked. Let's not pretend she is the biggest star in the world and would cost millions to have a sit down interview. Please.

You are the definition of painting your own picture over the canvas of reality. She whored herself out for attention, it worked. Let's not pretend she is the biggest star in the world and would cost millions to have a sit down interview. Please.

Exactly, QB thinks she is the second coming of Christ, chuck this girl a piece of meat and she'll perform a 17 minute cabaret version of one of dreadful euro tunes :lmao: and she'll chuck her flabby thighs in for free.

Yeah it bugs me when people say she plays piano with her feet. No she plays it with her hands, she just dumps her fat leg on top of the keys every now and again. Her fans seem as bad as Mariahs for pretending everything's rosy in the garden.

Oh I hope promo extends beyond the odd radio/ magazine interview. Perhaps, despite its massive popularity, the X Factor is too trashy for her but it would be great if she could go on GMTV with Lorraine for some in depth analysis of her career.

Oh I hope promo extends beyond the odd radio/ magazine interview. Perhaps, despite its massive popularity, the X Factor is too trashy for her but it would be great if she could go on GMTV with Lorraine for some in depth analysis of her career.

I think appearing on GMTV with lorraine kelly is slightly more trashy and low brow than being on the X Factor :lmao:

if she was to do an interview she should appear on jonathan ross or that tit graham nortons show.

Looks like the extent of her promo is going to be akin to what she did for Hard Candy - sideview camera shots of her talking to mock interviewers which are then distributed to TV channels for the presenters to do the links on the questions. Still, at least she's not whoring herself to whoever will have her like Lady Ga Ga is supposedly doing, heaven forbid, she might actually have a hit if she did. :demonic:

Oh plz

X-Factor is THE place to be right now when it comes to UK promotion, in your eyes it might be trashy, but it's the thing that works.

Promo is promo right? The whole purpose is to reach out to the masses.

And X-Factor is not less trashy than Star Academy was.

1. Two divorces over a 20 year period is not out of control.

2. Two of her children are adopted. Don't make her sound like a Jerry Springer reject.

3. How is she "obsessed" with kaballah? It's her personal spiritual belief system. She doesn't fprce it on unsuspecting strangers, nor does she talk about it randomly all the time. The only people I see obsessed are fans on message boards, who can't stop talking about her kaballah practice.

4. Would her relationship with Jesus be more sensible if he was 48? Something else people need to get over....his fucking age.

:bow::clap:

So if shes heading out to Africa early next week, what is she here for? Taping interviews for other European countries? Oh c'mon Madge! Dying for an X Factor announcement!

Guest Danny86

On MLicious they are saying Nov 1st was the rumored date for Madonna but Bon Jovi was announced for that date, and if she's in Malawi next week, she wouldn't be able to rehearse for Sunday anyway.

So she's just in London to do some European press junkets? :|

New Madonna Interview for French TV M6 (http://cli.gs/emyUm) http://cli.gs/emyUm

How many times can these stupid interviewers ask her about regrets for her to say "non, je ne regrette rien" :rolleyes: And that damn British accent is back. :evil:

Did she say Lourdes was much more talented than her in that? :shock:

Guest Danny86

So she's just in London to do some European press junkets? :|

Yeah, I guess it's like those HC interviews where she sat next to that candy machine and various tv reporters interviewed her in one day.

Looks like the extent of her promo is going to be akin to what she did for Hard Candy - sideview camera shots of her talking to mock interviewers which are then distributed to TV channels for the presenters to do the links on the questions. Still, at least she's not whoring herself to whoever will have her like Lady Ga Ga is supposedly doing, heaven forbid, she might actually have a hit if she did. :demonic:

lady gaga AGAIN :rolleyes:

Oops. Whipped up a hornet's nest there...

I was just commenting about Whitney as all the latest PR is her talking about her drugs past and how she has overcome it but the general opinion is that she definitely looked like she had had some help getting through X Factor! I've just watched the video on youtube - she's on a different planet! I wonder what she was waiting to exhale? :nocomment:

Oh plz

X-Factor is THE place to be right now when it comes to UK promotion, in your eyes it might be trashy, but it's the thing that works.

Promo is promo right? The whole purpose is to reach out to the masses.

And X-Factor is not less trashy than Star Academy was.

I was being ironic :doh: .

Totally agree that she should do the X Factor, just as she did the lottery show in 98 and look what that did for Frozen/ Ray Of Light initial sales. Sunday nights X factor is massively successful.

Apparently, Dannii Minouge's told the papers that Madonna is indeed coming to the X Factor but no dates have been confirmed yet!! She added that her gay friends have been pestering her for a while for tickets to the 'Madonna week!' - Daily Telegraph

Man i hope this is true!!

Guest Danny86

^That's a 2 month old article, since then there was not much about Madonna.

Like I said in other threads, the X-Factor appearance was probably in the cards for a while but then fell out. Possibly because of Malawi and the movie direction.

So the Daily Mail article says Madonna was in London for the movie after all?

This OT, but I just came across this article about Marilyn Minter, where she mentioned that M came to her studio after the tour:

How did Madonna discover the "Green Pink Caviar" video?

She contacted me through Regen Projects gallery. I met her after the tour was over. She was really, really nice and extremely vulnerable. She's owned my work for years. She's always been a fan.

http://latimesblogs....000-shoes-.html

^That's a 2 month old article, since then there was not much about Madonna.

Like I said in other threads, the X-Factor appearance was probably in the cards for a while but then fell out. Possibly because of Malawi and the movie direction.

So the Daily Mail article says Madonna was in London for the movie after all?

Damn..didn't know that was old news! Sucha shame! :(