M @ a dinner party held for Pedro Almodovar and Penelope Cruz

Bitch

wow she looks so good with penelope

she hasn't changed a bit in 14 years :bow:

The only difference between 1995 pic & 2009 pic was her cheeks.

She got her cheeks injected with botox that "lifts" her skin around that area (eyes & mouth) up so that wrinkles will not be so obvious. And besides botox, constant exercise will help in "slowing" the development of wrinkles as well.

That's why it works better on Madge as compare to others who relies on botox solely.

All hail botox! :bow:

So

let me tell

you why i love these pictures....

It's not because she looks timeless.....we know that....we adore it.

What i love is that MADONNA is with the people she needs to be with creative/arty/funky/punky/fags/cross dressers/directors/musicians.....of the NEW YORK scene!!!

it really makes me happy she's done with Guy Richie........and back where she belongs....NYC..enjoying herself....getting back to her roots....

I mean she was seated across from Joey Arias.............LOVE THAT!!!!!

Guest Hot Revolver

So

let me tell

What i love is that MADONNA is with the people she needs to be with creative/arty/funky/punky/fags/cross dressers/directors/musicians.....of the NEW YORK scene!!!

it really makes me happy she's done with Guy Richie........and back where she belongs....NYC..enjoying herself....getting back to her roots....

who is he?

Guest Hot Revolver

Todo Sobre Madonna Is Her Madgesty Eyeing an Almodóvar Role?

Paper magazine threw a party in honor of Penélope Cruzs new Pedro Almodóvar film, Broken Embraces, at the newly opened Casa Lever on Saturday, and Madonna made a surprise appearance. Her Madgesty sat in the center of the room, of course, directly between Cruz and Almodóvar, and made small talk babies? Beauty? Latin studmuffins? Well never know with Cruz, and she flirted with Almodóvar. I must confess, I introduced myself to one of her friends friends," said Papers Mickey Boardman, who co-threw the soirée. "Its my birthday, so I was joking that I wanted Madonna to sing Happy Birthday to me. When everyone was singing, everyone I had said that to was like, She sang the whole time! So how did he get her to come and sing him the birthday song? "Shes a big fan of Pedros. One thing Ive learned actresses who want to work with him love having an opportunity to have dinner with him."

As a party reporter in the presence of perhaps the most famous woman in the world besides Princess Leia, we had to at least try to talk to her. So when the right moment arose, we shyly said, Excuse me, Madonna, on behalf of Intel. There was a real moment where she pretended that this wasnt happening, but finally she shook our hand at which point we noticed she was wearing fingerless gloves and we blurted out that that was very cool. Thank you, she said, and she returned to her dessert, which she did seem to be eating.

It was a little moment, an innocent one involving a tiny web journalist and a tiny international superstar, but it caused quite a ruckus. Some person purporting to be Madonna's handler (it was not Liz Rosenberg, whom we love, so we didn't bother to remember his name) immediately swooped in and called us a "liar" and said we "disrespected" him. Even dropping the all-important words "Daily Intel" had no effect, because he said, "I don't have a boss, like you. I own my own company." [Eds: We are hardly Vilensky's bosses. He's more like our affiliate party pixie.] Truthfully, we had tuned out after about nine seconds because we had just touched Madonna. Not even Jesus the Biblical or Brazilian one could have distracted us at that moment. Meanwhile, Boardmans speculation that she may want an in with Almodóvar, lauded Spanish auteur, may be correct: We hear she sat through the screening of his new film the next night.

Guest Not4Pussies

So

let me tell

completely agree

back in NY, hanging out with the gays, steven klein, marc jacobs and his man, anderson cooper and his man

and jeremy scott was sitting right behind her. wish they would work together again. last time was in 03 for AL video

completely agree

back in NY, hanging out with the gays, steven klein, marc jacobs and his man, anderson cooper and his man

and jeremy scott was sitting right behind her. wish they would work together again. last time was in 03 for AL video

Actually he also designed the outfits you see on the RIT for the bedtime story video...........................................

Of course! but..

She's always with the creative elite...being with Guy never changed that even though he seemed to be a buzz kill. Good Eye for pointing it out though!