Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

As a Madonna fan since 83 I really don't care for another CD. The thrill is gone for me.I will go to her shows and any specials she may do...but that's it.

Then why the fuck bother commenting?

Guest Evil M

As a Madonna fan since 83 I really don't care for another CD. The thrill is gone for me.I will go to her shows and any specials she may do...but that's it.

lol

That contradicts itself.

Why bother going to the shows when all she'll do is mostly new album tracks. I take it you mean you'll still DOWNLOAD the albums illegally or whatever.

UPDATE!!!!

According to Guetta, his work with Madonna is done...

"For me I got a lot of phone calls from very big artists," Guetta said with a smile.

Internet rumours have him working with everyone from Madonna to Rihanna - and most of it is correct.

Madonna?

"That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," he said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1020388/dj-guetta-enjoys-rockstar-reception

This might infer (if true) that he only did one song with Madonna (or perhaps just a few). I wonder who else will be contributing?

Guest gloriesbarcelona

UPDATE!!!!

According to Guetta, his work with Madonna is done...

"For me I got a lot of phone calls from very big artists," Guetta said with a smile.

Internet rumours have him working with everyone from Madonna to Rihanna - and most of it is correct.

Madonna?

"That's done, the single will be out very soon and it's amazing, I'm very happy," he said.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/1020388/dj-guetta-enjoys-rockstar-reception

This might infer (if true) that he only did one song with Madonna (or perhaps just a few). I wonder who else will be contributing?

Could that be from the "Celebration" sessions again and his remix for it? We haven't seen her going into the studio at all, surely there still are paparazis around to let us know.

I can't see a now single happening without a full album, and we all know that for the moment we are far from it.

Could that be from the "Celebration" sessions again and his remix for it? We haven't seen her going into the studio at all, surely there still are paparazis around to let us know.

I can't see a now single happening without a full album, and we all know that for the moment we are far from it.

I supposed it could be, but this was taken from his interview with the Australian AP and he's only been Down Under for the past week or two. The "Revolver" remix has been out for a bit now.

I know there hasn't been any pap pics of M going into a studio, but who knows? If it was just one or two songs, maybe she pulled them off in one day and there were no pics.

Guest Danny86

Entirely possible it's an "old" song like "It's So Cool" that was resurrected by him. Or she did go to the studio for a day or two, I believe we've only seen "Madonna goes to studio to produce album" pix only with Justin and nobody else...

I wonder if this means a summer lead off single and a fall album, or Live Nation already moved onto releasing separate songs / digital EPs only?

Maybe the new song won't be on a/the new album.

Times are changing. Album sales are (almost) dead. Maybe there will be some solo song or EP-like releases in the future before we'll get a new album....

It would be great if this is a "teaser" single....something to keep us happy until the album is finished.As someone mentioned above,the old way of doing things is over.Artists have to be creative and release their music in new,exciting ways.Janet Jackson recently released an Internet-single with Pitbull.It probably won't be on her upcoming album,it's just a little gift to her fans.I'd like for Madonna to do something like that! Give us a great,fun single for the springtime!