Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

Ugh, Twitter makes me feel old, but some of those tweets were seriously not coherent. I mean, I get the basic thrust of it -- and that is that there is ANOTHER Britney-Madonna duet in the works?!

:blink:

^ Never mind... I just caught up via THIS thread:

http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?showtopic=30548

What is with all the fake 'I'm working with Madonna' rumors. I mean, it's pretty obvious they'll be proven liars in the end -- or else they say it's just a joke (like A-Trak or whatever his name is). Very irritating.

How is Madonna working with the producer who did an awful song like 'Womanizer' exciting??

My thoughts exactly. It's an abysmal song that is designed to fit Britney's extensive one note vocal range. :|

Is she back from Brazil after sucking the face off Jesus?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest dance2nite

A reliable member of the M-Tribe forum, talked to Jaime King today at a fitness class they attend in LA together, and Jaime said he recently talked to Madonna on the phone and told the member that "A New Album very soon, with a tour to follow soon as well", that is what Madonna told him!

A reliable member of the M-Tribe forum, talked to Jaime King today at a fitness class they attend in LA together, and Jaime said he recently talked to Madonna on the phone and told the member that "A New Album very soon, with a tour to follow soon as well", that is what Madonna told him!

:lmao:

"Soon"? I bet that Madonna hasn't even recorded more than one or two songs yet.

Guest Danny86

Most likely she had an idea for a live performance during recording or something and told Jamie about it. I'm sure "soon" means in October or something.

Of course she's not going on tour with a new album next month people, get real.

Soon means end of the year. Confessions was completed in july and released in november. there is plenty of time for an album this year, and yes she's working on the film as well but she can do it.

Most likely she had an idea for a live performance during recording or something and told Jamie about it. I'm sure "soon" means in October or something.

God I wish. It's really been too quiet too long. It makes me wonder if she has been working on songs but with someone like Pat Leonard who isn't a superstar producer on Twitter or who blabs to the press constantly. OR maybe Guetta is doing the whole thing since he's the only one we've heard a lot about?

If she's doing Guetta she may as well use RedOne.

Guest Danny86

^I guess the producers are not allowed to reveal anything (other than Guetta) and people like Madonna Tribe choose not to say anything. Remember it was not Pharrell himself who broke the news, but MTribe and then in a radio interview Madonna herself said he was downstairs. Not every musician is obsessed to break news on Twitter like Danja or Guetta. She might have a whole album written already for all we know.

Yaz at MTRIBE posted a YouTube clip of Madonna's drummer talking about going back on tour with her at the "top of 2011." I think we are probably getting a new album by year's end and a new tour very soon after - maybe to be kicked off in Rio since she promised to perform there for NYE? Very exciting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GdfHneyFkI

BIG MODONNA NEWS - Confirmed by her drummer, Brian Frasier-Moore, Madonna will tour early 2011 to support her new upcoming, yet untitled album in 4th Quarter of 2010 (summer time)!

Yaz at MTRIBE posted a YouTube clip of Madonna's drummer talking about going back on tour with her at the "top of 2011." I think we are probably getting a new album by year's end and a new tour very soon after - maybe to be kicked off in Rio since she promised to perform there for NYE? Very exciting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GdfHneyFkI

You can already draft the genesis timeline thread alright.

Madonna will tour early 2011 to support her new upcoming, yet untitled album in 4th Quarter of 2010 (summer time)!

4th quarter is OCT-NOV-DEC, not summer time. Unless you live down under.

Guest dance2nite

Does anybody reckon, Madonna will start the tour in Australia or at least tour Oz?

I think so, i think Guy O & LN are planning it, Arthur Fogel said in a recent interview the next tour will likely inlcude Australia, New Zealand, Japan and Asia and Guy O has promised on his twitter about 7 times, the next tour will visit Australia!