Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

New rumor by Rukydee of Fanzine:

According to P-square the Nigerian afro-beat duo....they are crafting afro-rock sounds for madonna's next album.P-square have been a huge success on the african continent for the last decade with their African hip-hop sound blending it with afro beat rock sounds......this comes form p-square themselves who are currently on an African tour.

P-square have stated they are only co-writers and providing backing vocals to madonna's single which will appear on her next album.......and already have a sample of a sound submitted to them by a french-african producer who they failed to disclose under strict orders from madonna's camp .The sample is to guide the rhythm of their vocals and co-written bits....they have been rehearsing to morphed vocals of madonna singing to hard rock sound that sounds so masculine (auto controlled to sound male) her voice keeps switching from her usual voice to a man's voice ....they simply state that the record sounds '' very creative and ground breaking ''

Apparently David Guetta is half Moroccan.

This actually sounds promising!

I think Guetta has done some really good songs over the years, in terms of writing club classics. But his production is not very exciting. I hope what he does for Madonna is not typical doosh doosh club music. I don't object to that sort of thing, but I think for Madonna it may end up too generic (Like Celebration was.) Maybe in the US his sound seems new, but his music has been played in clubs elsewhere for many many years.

As much as people object, if she's going to work with already hot producers I wouldn't mind will.i.am as well. Black Eyed Peas latest album is fantastic and he is far more versatile than David Guetta. And he's not working with every man and his dog like Red One.

Actually...the best moments on the Black Eyed Peas' latest album are the collaborations with David Guetta :) "I Gotta Feeling" seems tailor-made for Madonna,I wish she had gotten that song first.I feel the same way about "Rock That Body" and "Meet Me Halfway".

According to P-square the Nigerian afro-beat duo....they are crafting afro-rock sounds for madonna's next album.P-square have been a huge success on the african continent for the last decade with their African hip-hop sound blending it with afro beat rock sounds......this comes form p-square themselves who are currently on an African tour.

P-square have stated they are only co-writers and providing backing vocals to madonna's single which will appear on her next album.......and already have a sample of a sound submitted to them by a french-african producer who they failed to disclose under strict orders from madonna's camp .The sample is to guide the rhythm of their vocals and co-written bits....they have been rehearsing to morphed vocals of madonna singing to hard rock sound that sounds so masculine (auto controlled to sound male) her voice keeps switching from her usual voice to a man's voice ....they simply state that the record sounds '' very creative and ground breaking ''

I really hope the sound of the new album is like this. It'd be a new direction for Maodnna and i'm sure it'd work out amazingly. Ester is gonna bring it!

I really hope the sound of the new album is like this. It'd be a new direction for Maodnna and i'm sure it'd work out amazingly. Ester is gonna bring it!

Yeah,I like the idea of Madonna going in a totally new direction!! If this rumor is true,it proves that she is artistically inspired and wants to try some new beats and sounds.

Well, his dad is a Moroccan Jew, right? I am not sure that makes him a "French-African" producer. :confused: Oh well, at least this rumor is out of left field.

Guest bluejean

Actually...the best moments on the Black Eyed Peas' latest album are the collaborations with David Guetta :) "I Gotta Feeling" seems tailor-made for Madonna,I wish she had gotten that song first.I feel the same way about "Rock That Body" and "Meet Me Halfway".

Meet me halfway is not produced by Guetta. Rock That Body is co-produced with will.i.am and you can hear his influence. Less generic than the usual Guetta sound imo.

Anyway, I just read this on wikipedia, not sure if it's true. "Guetta is now working on Madonna, Akon, Britney Spears, Kelis, Céline Dion, Lady Gaga, Estelle, Shanell, Lil Jon, Ashanti, and Kelly Rowland upcoming albums for 2010." If that's the case Madonna would need to get hers our there first or her music could get overlooked amongst the rest of his collaborations if the sound is not unique enough.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

This sounds cool.

I want her to sound fresh and get her creative juices flowing. I want something with MEAT.

I just read this on wikipedia, not sure if it's true. "Guetta is now working on Madonna, Akon, Britney Spears, Kelis, Céline Dion, Lady Gaga, Estelle, Shanell, Lil Jon, Ashanti, and Kelly Rowland upcoming albums for 2010." If that's the case Madonna would need to get hers our there first or her music could get overlooked amongst the rest of his collaborations if the sound is not unique enough.

That's why I wish Madonna would release her album this summer (June would be perfect) before most of those albums are released.If she takes her time and waits until 2011 to release it,the music will sound old and outdated.She needs to strike right NOW before Guetta's sound becomes played out.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

That's why I wish Madonna would release her album this summer (June would be perfect) before most of those albums are released.If she takes her time and waits until 2011 to release it,the music will sound old and outdated.She needs to strike right NOW before Guetta's sound becomes played out.

Let's face it, we are not having an album this summer, she's not even in the studio yet! The earliest will be end of the year, and that's if she starts recording now

I love African influenced music and beats. I hope this new rumor is true. But, didn't a rumor similar come out the last time before an album?

Guest dance2nite

Don't know if it's been posted? but here's an article on Madonna from Billboard magazine last December, it talks about the future with Live Nation, touring and albums etc.

http://www.mad-eyes.net/news/2009/images/news_billboardmag02.jpg

Arthur Fogel, head of Live Nation touring, said and thinks Madonna will play Australia, New Zealand, Japan & Southeast Asia on her next tour, he also mentions the tour is already in the planning stages.

Guy Oseary mentions that with Madonna's next album, their aiming high, Madonna doesn't want to be limited, she wants to try and hear everything, and try to reach a global audience with the new music!

Good, interesting read about M's future with LN, check it out!

and wtf is Celine Dion doing working with Guetta? (rolling my eyes).Dance music isn't her style!

I think she wants something a la 'When love Farts Over'

Guest Danny86

http://www.news-of-madonna.com/ext/http://www.news-of-madonna.com/article-david-guetta-parle-de-madonna-44882097.html

French interview with David Guetta, supposedly he said (taken from Tribe forum):

"hes speaking about M he said that he was afraid because he heard Madonna was someone really hard and difficult ... but after meeting her in real life he said thats shes great and now hes crazy about her ! thats nice ! and about the music he said M love the most the edgy stuff he proposed !"

Arthur Fogel, head of Live Nation touring, said and thinks Madonna will play Australia, New Zealand, Japan & Southeast Asia on her next tour, he also mentions the tour is already in the planning stages.

wow, there's a big chance it'll be the Philippines... she won't have trouble showing her 'antics' here