Madonna's 12th studio album: David Guetta Confirmed

Guest hot revolver

Guest SuperPop

I dont mind Guetta...I really enjoyed his last album and singles...I also love his previous works (Love Dont Let Me Go, The World Is Mine, Just A Little More love..all classic dance tunes)

I hope the result will be more than good!

it would be great if for the next project she releases 2 or 3 songs early...

releasing 1 song then the whole album after only works for a few artists anymore...

it is like in the 60s when singles are very popular, now only in form of downloads, before a new album/compilation gets released

Anyone wanna throw out there some guesses as to who Madonna might also end up working with? Any chance of Oakenfold being revisited? Maybe Benny?

As long as she works with some other producers as well I don't give a shit.

I agree.She should do about six tracks with David Guetta,and come up with another six or seven tracks with other producers.I want the album to be diverse and not just dance-oriented.I also want some outstanding ballads this time!

Guest jammycab

Can't wait for her next record! Hopefully it'll be much better than Hard Candy! I'd love it if she did a bit more promo aswell, some interviews and TV performances.

Anyone wanna throw out there some guesses as to who Madonna might also end up working with? Any chance of Oakenfold being revisited? Maybe Benny?

No Oakenfold,please! I want David Guetta to be the only "dance" producer that she works with.I don't want an entire dance-oriented album this time.She needs to bring in a producer who specializes in ballads.Let's have three or four really good ballads this time!

No Oakenfold,please! I want David Guetta to be the only "dance" producer that she works with.I don't want an entire dance-oriented album this time.She needs to bring in a producer who specializes in ballads.Let's have three or four really good ballads this time!

She should work with Guy Sigsworth again.

Guest nothingfails0603

I like Guetta but if she holds off too long his sound may be as played out as Timbaland was when HC came out.

Let's just hope RedOne never enters the picture.

I like Guetta but if she holds off too long his sound may be as played out as Timbaland was when HC came out.

I agree.That's why I hope she releases the album this summer,or maybe in the late spring.Pretty soon,*everyone* will be calling David Guetta to produce their album,and his sound will get played out.

I agree.That's why I hope she releases the album this summer,or maybe in the late spring.Pretty soon,*everyone* will be calling David Guetta to produce their album,and his sound will get played out.

It would be great if she could make it that fast.

Considering the lack of news or rumors, I doubt she has even done much work on it yet - if any. I think the fall is the soonest we could see something and maybe even early 2011 at this rate. Perhaps she's secretly been writing songs with Pat Leonard or some other collaborator who doesn't have a big mouth in the media?

Guest Danny86

New rumor by Rukydee of Fanzine:

According to P-square the Nigerian afro-beat duo....they are crafting afro-rock sounds for madonna's next album.P-square have been a huge success on the african continent for the last decade with their African hip-hop sound blending it with afro beat rock sounds......this comes form p-square themselves who are currently on an African tour.

P-square have stated they are only co-writers and providing backing vocals to madonna's single which will appear on her next album.......and already have a sample of a sound submitted to them by a french-african producer who they failed to disclose under strict orders from madonna's camp .The sample is to guide the rhythm of their vocals and co-written bits....they have been rehearsing to morphed vocals of madonna singing to hard rock sound that sounds so masculine (auto controlled to sound male) her voice keeps switching from her usual voice to a man's voice ....they simply state that the record sounds '' very creative and ground breaking ''

Apparently David Guetta is half Moroccan.

Guest gloriesbarcelona

According to P-square the Nigerian afro-beat duo....they are crafting afro-rock sounds for madonna's next album.P-square have been a huge success on the african continent for the last decade with their African hip-hop sound blending it with afro beat rock sounds......this comes form p-square themselves who are currently on an African tour.

P-square have stated they are only co-writers and providing backing vocals to madonna's single which will appear on her next album.......and already have a sample of a sound submitted to them by a french-african producer who they failed to disclose under strict orders from madonna's camp .The sample is to guide the rhythm of their vocals and co-written bits....they have been rehearsing to morphed vocals of madonna singing to hard rock sound that sounds so masculine (auto controlled to sound male) her voice keeps switching from her usual voice to a man's voice ....they simply state that the record sounds '' very creative and ground breaking ''

WOW! Now we're talking!!

Very interesting indeed!! :thumbsup:

Guest bluejean

some good, strong ballads would be great :thumbsup: it'd be great if it was a good mix of ballads and dance songs.

I think Guetta has done some really good songs over the years, in terms of writing club classics. But his production is not very exciting. I hope what he does for Madonna is not typical doosh doosh club music. I don't object to that sort of thing, but I think for Madonna it may end up too generic (Like Celebration was.) Maybe in the US his sound seems new, but his music has been played in clubs elsewhere for many many years.

As much as people object, if she's going to work with already hot producers I wouldn't mind will.i.am as well. Black Eyed Peas latest album is fantastic and he is far more versatile than David Guetta. And he's not working with every man and his dog like Red One.

Guest bluejean

This sounds ideal to me, a new and exciting direction is what will put Madonna back ahead of the pack where she belongs. But didn't we have rumours like this for Hard Candy as well?

That's awesome if this if true. Just what everyone wanted after the adoption, an african oriented album LOL.