Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

Guest ursaminorjim

Gaycrest is still hurt over her joke from last time that he's gay, as he said "he's the guy everyone think he's gay but he's not"; when M was telling about the romantic comedy in NY. Poor fake Gaycrest. :chuckle:

I really don't think he was hurt by that at all. I mean, he knows it's been a running joke for the duration of his career, the speculation on his sexual orientation. That said, I honestly think he's straight anyway.

The same way he can be coy about Madonna's relationship about The Baby Jesus - it's a joke that everyone tells. I don't think that hurts Madonna one bit. And the way Madonna bantered back by saying he's too old for her, he tossed out the line about being "the guy everyone thinks is gay but isn't."

Guest boytoyville

The links posted aren't working for me to hear the interview. Is there some type of software I need or something?

I really don't think he was hurt by that at all. I mean, he knows it's been a running joke for the duration of his career, the speculation on his sexual orientation. That said, I honestly think he's straight anyway.

The same way he can be coy about Madonna's relationship about The Baby Jesus - it's a joke that everyone tells. I don't think that hurts Madonna one bit. And the way Madonna bantered back by saying he's too old for her, he tossed out the line about being "the guy everyone thinks is gay but isn't."

Gaycrest's comment: "he's the guy everyone think he's gay but he's not" was about himself (after M said it's a 'comedy about someone successful like Ryan') and it was in reference to their last interview. He was clearly bothered by her joke back then; after just saying "WHAT?" repeatedly, he got all defensive and said "we don't know each other that well to make such statements". Then that ho, Tila, stepped in for him and said that Gaycrest isn't Gay. He was clearly upset by that, especially as it was on HIS live radio show.

He didn't make any mistakes this time around.

Guest ursaminorjim

Gaycrest's comment: "he's the guy everyone think he's gay but he's not" was about himself (after M said it's a 'comedy about someone successful like Ryan') and it was in reference to their last interview.

I know. I thought I made that clear. Apologies if it wasn't. But that was him being in on the joke - yes it was referencing their last interview, but it was also referencing the general consensus about him. The same way he asked her leading questions about if she's dating, what she looks for in a man, what age, etc.

Anyway, he didn't sound genuinely upset to me in that prior interview at all. It was some chest puffing, sure, but I think it had more to do with him not being in control than Madonna jokingly insinuating he was gay. And it was all made worse by Tila Tequila's intejection, which did make Ryan the subject. Anyhoo.

Guest Pud Whacker

good interview i dont see why he would dislike her after this but who knows

he dislikes her? it certainly didnt come across in the interview.

When she hung up the phone it was odd.. ryan was like 'she was funnnnn" (or something like that) and everyone was quiet for a longgg time as if they were being sarcastic or something. just that part felt a little fake to me. i loved the interview itself. and they cut off liz rosenberg when (i think) she was gonna mention that they aired the mj tapes yesterday..

When she hung up the phone it was odd.. ryan was like 'she was funnnnn" (or something like that) and everyone was quiet for a longgg time as if they were being sarcastic or something. just that part felt a little fake to me. i loved the interview itself. and they cut off liz rosenberg when (i think) she was gonna mention that they aired the mj tapes yesterday..

Actually no; after she hung up, he said "she's sexy" and then added "she'll be fun at dinner, don't you think so?", and the woman said "of course... If you're lucky enough to get there". That's it. I think they went to commercials after that.

This interview was way more entertaining than last nites stint at letterman...luved it! I loved the part when M said to Ryan "Stop pretending that your POOR." :rotfl:

P.S. Shame on you J.LO for TRYING to throw shade at Ms. C. :dramatic:

VVV VVV

Guest Pud Whacker

Tracey not training her...that's REALLY old news. You can tell she hates Ryans guts. If she were recording 'Truth or dare' while doing this interview, the aftermath would be AMAZING!!! I loved that she told him to stop pretending to be poor. He is a typical, fake, pathetic, stupid, money obsessed dickface. I can't believe anybody likes ANYTHING about him. He is dour and boring. Not worth the air time. Why the fuck are people not interested in STARDOM anymore? It's so motherfucking strange.

wow, thats a lot of emotion for a radio dj. :rotfl:

dont know much about him but the interview was nice.

Thanks for the interview. It was great fun. I don't know why people hate Ryan Seacrest. He seems like an okay funny guy to me. His interview and questions were miles better than David Letterman who acted like a total idiot.

I don't think there's any dislike between Madonna and Ryan. They obviously like joking around and teasing each other.

Anyone have a download link (i.e. ezshare or one of those)? Didn't see one posted in the last couple pages. Would like to save it, was fun. Thanks.

They also have a link at allaboutmadonna.com

Enjoyed the interview. Ryan is a great interviewer. Don't understand the animosity for him, but then again, I am not surprised by some of the people carrying on about him. But whatever. Mission accomplished. She went on a very popular national radio program and plugged her GH's. Guess what folks... that's promotion. And on radio, at that. Not that radio will be inclined to play her newer songs, but oh well.

Seacreast I don't mind either, we get his AMERICAN TOP 40 show on Sydney radio every week!

Sure he's an ass kisser, particularly where Mariah is concerned, but there are far worse than him!

Any promotion for Madonna in the U.S is welcome, and Seacreast's radio show is a good vehicle.

You guys read into everything so much. I can't believe I'm actually reading waht I'm reading in this thread :rotfl: People are OFF. THEIR. ROCKER.

The interview was great. I love Madonna more than ever lately. She seems like she's really living it up.