Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

Guest ursaminorjim

yeah right...

such a liar

if he loves it... why is it the first time he plays it on his show and only when they are about to interview Madonna?

Well, it's not as though he has anything whatsoever to do with the playlist. :lol:

Anyway - hope this morning's interview is a little more lively and interesting than last night's. What a dud! She looked good, though.

Well, it's not as though he has anything to do with the playlist. :lol:

Anyway - hope this morning's interview is a little more lively and interesting than last night's. What a dud! She looked good, though.

Totally agree last nights was dumb!

He did say he liked Celebration and played it which is my point. Ellen Kay said she loved it too, he also played ROL and said he hated that one!! He never liked it.

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, now that's weird. And just plain rude. Whoever heard of a DJ dissing a song by the artist he's about to interview?!

Then again, we're talking about someone who produces Keeping Up with The Kardashians here. The man's all class.

Okay, now that's weird. And just plain rude. Whoever heard of a DJ dissing a song by the artist he's about to interview?!

Then again, we're talking about someone who produces Keeping Up with The Kardashians here. The man's all class.

And Host of American idol!

Talking about the Cd and the DVD! Saying its in stores now!,

Madonna says she finished writing her scrip and is casting it.

Her movie is called "We" a love story. Told from womans point of view. One is a made up story and they other is about that duke.

Madonna says last year was very stressfull, but now she is happy.

Madonna says her music is gonna get better cause shes happier!!!

Happy to be free. To do what she wants!!

Ryan keeps saying shes hot!!! And sexy!

Madonna says she like her men young!!!! As long as he can dress himself hes in!

Younger guys are more fun, adventures, sexier!

Hates guys her age!

Tracy anderson is no longer training her.

Madonna has "Boys" in all her houses working!!! lol

Never marry again!

Talking about the GH's again!

Madonna does not care about number 1's.

Madonna says Jennifer Lopez was throwing her dirty looks in the front row of her concert! In LA!

Nothing new really, except that romantic comedy about the NY guy she wants to direct, but it was a rather fun interview.

Still hate Gaycrest though. Fake idiot.

Guest ursaminorjim

Okay, I had to leave my car early to get in to work, but THAT was an interview. Really great. No stunning revelations (not that I heard), but that was 5000 times better than Letterman. Really fun to listen to, she was the most relaxed I've ever heard her. And for all his weaknesses as...well, as a human being in general, really - Ryan Seacrest does good radio.

Oh, THANK GOD...

Next up... Jamie Queen.

I SECOND THAT!!!!!!!

and get rid of Andy le compte (the hair guy)...bring back ORLANDO PITA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Arianne Phillips................OVER HER.....................in 2001.

It seeeems she has started making some changes again..............which truly pleases me.

I loved how she told Gaycrest that he's too old for her and he was shocked (again). He asked her how young she likes them, she said "well, you have to be old enough to dress yourself". :lol:

Gaycrest is still hurt over her joke from last time that he's gay, as he said "he's the guy everyone think he's gay but he's not"; when M was telling about the romantic comedy in NY. Poor fake Gaycrest. :chuckle: