Update: Madonna on KiisFm with Ryan Seacreast!

moe

I switch every time his face is on TV; can't stand his fake ass.

It was so great when M called on his gay face the last time and he probably wanted to die, so that ho, Tila Tequila, tried to defend the closet case by declaring that his ass isn't gay. That pussy mama's boy probably still hates M for that.

What did M say about that douchebag?

He asked her about going on tour and she joked that she's going to dedicate a whole show to him, so he asked what should they name that show and he suggested 'Vanity'. She didn't like that and said "...How about 'You're So Gay (And You Don't Even Like Boys)'". Some girl was laughing really hard at the background and said it was really funny.

Gaycrest was really shocked and was like "WHAT...?!". M started explaining what that song is about and he wanted to die even more.

It was really great. ;)

You can hear it here: http://a1135.g.akama...donna050108.mp3

He asked her about going on tour and she joked that she's going to dedicate a whole show to him, so he asked what should they name that show and he suggested 'Vanity'. She didn't like that and said "...How about 'You're So Gay (And You Don't Even Like Boys)'". Some girl was laughing really hard at the background and said it was really funny.

Gaycrest was really shocked and was like "WHAT...?!". M started explaining what that song is about and he wanted to die even more.

Yeah, that is what I love about M. She typically doesn't give a "kiss ass radio interview." She calls it out. And let's face it, Seacrest is someone's prison bitch just waiting to happen.

It was really great. ;)

You can hear it hear: http://a1135.g.akama...donna050108.mp3

And that comment basically introduced Katy Perry to the pop world

^ Yeah, she also mentioned in an interview to JohnJay & Rich that her favorite song at the moment was 'Ur So Gay', prior to the Gaycrest interview. Katy was really shocked and flattered.

I also loved how M asked Gaycrest if he reads and that broken nail remark. :chuckle: I hope that today's interview will be just as entertaining.

I doubt she'll be on tomorrow. Liz was probably pissed @ him playing Wacko's tapes.

She avoid that that crap. This show is horrendous; they talk about reality stars, playing Moomoo and Taylor Swift. :manson:

Guest ursaminorjim

Actually.. yeah, the first time I heard of Katy Perry was from Madonna. And I read Perez daily.

Are you sure? I remember hearing PH talking up "Ur so gay" ( :rolleyes: ) just after it had caught fire on MySpace, and then Madonna's interview coming much later.

Besides, I'd hate to think that Madonna was in any way responsible for the fortunes of that ball of lint. :lol:

Did they actually call the Kardishians the most famous couple, on the level of brangelina and the obamas? Lmao they're so fucked up. Seacrest also said he went to the wedding and said "I sat next to this famous person" and "to that famous person" and I totally hit it off with Koby and have a date with him (sounding so gay, to be honest..) A few mins after saying M would probably do the interview tomorrow (which I doubt) they played mariah carey.

It was Madonna's words that really put Perry out there...

and at this moment I wish she never would have said it... :chuckle:

No, it was Perry's songs that put Perry out there... Madonna can't even put herself out there in the US, and now you'd like to credit her for Perry's success? :lol:

Remember THIS? :lol: she put them out there too, right?

cleopatra_madonna_203x152.jpg

Actually.. yeah, the first time I heard of Katy Perry was from Madonna. And I read Perez daily.

Here is Perez's article on Kate Perry from November 2007, way before Madonna did the interview in May 2008

http://perezhilton.com/2007-11-19-listen-to-this-we-just-wanna-use-your-love-tonight

And there were many other posts about her before the Madonna interview, including the premiere of You're So Gay in March 2008

http://perezhilton.com/2008-03-19-gay-gay-gay

Perez put her out there, not Madonna.

This reminds me of that topic on this board that claimed that Madonna put Marilyn Monroe out there :lol: