Madonna on "Late Show"/David Letterman

FreeMySoul

Duh! You must be a derrotist American...

Guess what? 4 Minutes, Give It 2 Me and Miles Away are still heavily played at radio here in Portugal - on all radio formats - AC,HOT100,Dance, etc

By the way... last week I was at a friend of mine house and it happened to talk about music and I asked her 5 year old daughter what were her favourite music artist. She named Hannah Montana, Michael Jackson, Madonna, Lady Gaga and Beyonce. Her father only has a Madonna CD but the kid listen to the radio a lot. I think this tells much about Madonna in Europe and how youngest people look at her.

I remember when I was a child and Tina Turner had her comeback: i had never thought about her age, I only knew her songs were great

Guest jamesshot

I remember when I was a child and Tina Turner had her comeback: i had never thought about her age, I only knew her songs were great

Exactly. I don't remember caring what her age was or Elton's or Cher's or anyones. If I like their song that is all that mattered. Sometimes we dont give younger folks enough credit.

Wow....really fun to watch. This is one of the few times where it feels like she actually lets her guard down and just becomes normal and fun. She seems really relax. Wish she could do more interviews like this one. By the way was she promoting her new CD?

Guest jamesshot

Wow....really fun to watch. This is one of the few times where it feels like she actually lets her guard down and just becomes normal and fun. She seems really relax. Wish she could do more interviews like this one. By the way was she promoting her new CD?

If by promoting you mean she stepped out of her house in the vicinity of the week something new of hers was released, then yes technically she was promoting. :)

Some bitch on 94.3 The Point this morning was talking about Madonna and playing clips from Letterman and she went on about how Madonna is just not likeable or relatable and she doesnt like her, and how she never says anything "endearing". :blink: Of course before she went on this rant she did say she didnt like Madonna "aside from her music". Twat.

Some bitch on 94.3 The Point this morning was talking about Madonna and playing clips from Letterman and she went on about how Madonna is just not likeable or relatable and she doesnt like her, and how she never says anything "endearing". :blink: Of course before she went on this rant she did say she didnt like Madonna "aside from her music". Twat.

why were you listening to 94.3 Lou and Liz?

WHy are people acting like it was this boring disaster? Have you never seen a Letterman interview? Like Pud said, maybe about 30 seconds are devoted to what they're promoting. The rest of the interview is chit chat.

Madonna + Letterman have such adorable chemistry. I loved the interview.

And yet being unlikeable compelled her to discuss her. Transparent much?

:lmao::lmao:

Im not sure. I do know the tune though. "Lou and Liz in the moooorrrrning." :lol: Maybe it was. Fucking Liz.

:lmao: now that tune is stuck in my head THANKS!

Edited by ThinkOfMe

She did look amazing -- as others said, her figure looked stunning (especially in that dress)! Such an entrance -- and exit, too! So gorgeous. I can't believe I stayed up waiting for all that -- she wasn't even ON until after midnight.

Dave definitely gave Harry's CD more time. He picked it up accidentally instead of hers, then showed his CD multiple times at the beginning and the end, when he was thanking Harry and the band.

One thing I prefer about Jay Leno is that he is sure to thank all of his guests at the close of the show -- Dave could have thanked Madonna one more time, but oh well. It's just a small thing.

Guest boytoyville

She looked amazing and the interview was classy and cute. My father saw it and loved it. He even saved it for my Mom to watch it. hehe. They have always enjoyed her.

Guest Coked Up Baby Boy

I love 51 year old Midge eating pizza with David. She seems so humble and chilled out. She's grown so much. So cute.

Guest Chanel Prince Jacobs

why would he call her a pig?? if my father said that about dear madonna, i would knee his slchong.

why would he call her a pig?? if my father said that about dear madonna, i would knee his slchong.

laffy.gif

my pops is 83.

He still thinks of madonna as the italian whore from the 80s.

he doesnt realize that she's now a classy jew.

Guest SuperBriGuy

laffy.gif

my pops is 83.

He still thinks of madonna as the italian whore from the 80s.

he doesnt realize that she's now a classy jew.

:chuckle: The times they are a changin', and Madonna makes sure to change right with them.

This might have already been mentioned but I cracked up when she said, "The whole audience is from Vermont?"

I have to say though I think after all these years on late night shows her best reaction was to that creepy guy that could unhook bras in a record amount of time on Jay Leno.

Guest beachboi-69

In the weirdest way, this interview makes me want a new album from her more than anything.

I want the album equivalent of this appearance.

Yeah she seems set to make make great "Music" better then before with how happy she seems to be.

Excited for a new album that will "My music will be better because I am much happier"... From the Ryan Secreast Interview.

Very promising times ahead