Madonna on "Late Show"/David Letterman

FreeMySoul

Guest ursaminorjim

he looks like a new bodyguard

:doh:

Gee, you think? I dunno...I'm pretty sure she dumped that fugly little "DJ" she's been bumping pussies with for a former President who's been dead for nearly three years.

In fact I'm sure of it.

I'm always stunned by how tiny she is!

:doh:

Gee, you think? I dunno...I'm pretty sure she dumped that fugly little "DJ" she's been bumping pussies with for a former President who's been dead for nearly three years.

In fact I'm sure of it.

uh i wasn't exactly replying to ur comment, I was making a mere observation that he might be a new bodyguard since he doesn't look familiar.

Guest ursaminorjim

uh i wasn't exactly replying to ur comment, I was making a mere observation that he might be a new bodyguard since he doesn't look familiar.

Ah. Gotcha.

Totally digging her look, by the way. Very Angie Dickinson in Dressed to Kill. :thumbsup:

Guest Pud Whacker

Ah. Gotcha.

Totally digging her look, by the way. Very Angie Dickinson in Dressed to Kill. :thumbsup:

from time to time madonna reminds me of angie dickinson. i love angie dickinson. today is her birthday. xo

FANTASTIC ! i love this woman.

madonna_003_wenn5362010.jpg

<LI VSQFT="0">90930M3_MADONNA_B-GR_02.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">madonna_002_wenn5362016.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">madonna_005_wenn5362015.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">spl129675_004.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">spl129675_008.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">spl129675_009.jpg <LI VSQFT="0">spl129675_011.jpg
  • spl129675_012.jpg

OH MY LORD...she looks stuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunning....truly fab.

Guest Pud Whacker

madonna is better, cooler and more gorgeous everyday. back in 1983, i picked the ONLY star worth it. and its been fantastic all the way through. there is no other. you all can have your joanne. :rotfl:

starisborn.jpg

The stress of her troubled marriage to Guy Ritchie and divorce took a huge toll on her which was evident during the 1st leg of the S&S tour, but now it seems like she has pulled herself together, her life in order and looks so much happier and relaxed.