Madonna on "Saturday Night Live"?

HolidayGuy

wow! I stayed up and watched cuz I read that tease on boyculture. I didnt really know she was going to be on for sure or in what skit. I couldn't tell if it was really her until she turned around...it was stoopid and unfunny just like everything else on SNL but she looked amazing and it's really cool she's making fun of herself. Loved it!

Guest Topaz Scorpio

Cute sketch. :lol: And yes, M looked much hotter than the much younger Gaga.

I wonder if the two of them cooked this up after meeting at that post-VMA party?

Gaga's performance afterward was cool. A little more restrained than usual which was nice for a change. She also looked much better than in the sketch with M.

Cute sketch. :lol: And yes, M looked much hotter than the much younger Gaga.

I wonder if the two of them cooked this up after meeting at that post-VMA party?

Gaga's performance afterward was cool. A little more restrained than usual which was nice for a change. She also looked much better than in the sketch with M.

I'm guessing she just wanted to get through it. I assume she's still performing Bad Romance and wanted to get through yet another performance of Paparazzi.

Guest waiting

God, who the fuck writes for SNL? It is so horrible... no words. I can't believe I sat through this for her. With that said, she did look good, but very thin. Her tits looked great. But it was all so horribly unfunny.

yea, once i saw MTV4, i knew Madonna would appear in this sketch

it was ok, she looked hot though

i wonder if pud was able to watch this

Guest chatty kathy

Hopefully no 'M curse' for Gaga!

Gaga made sure their lips didn't actually touch! :lmao:

M looks better at every appearence since 'Celebration' came out!

And we were afraid of no promotion! Promotion doesn't always mean singing a song, or even talking about the release.

Madonna knows you need to have people talking about you!

So tonight she just got the best promotion she could get!

Brilliant!

Guest Not4Pussies

people on twitter are asking if that was really madonna on snl lol

funny or not, that was not madonna or gaga's fault

that's the snl writers

Do you think the actors on SNL ever want to stop during a skit and turn and say,

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE WE DOING!? THIS SHIT ISNT FUNNY!!!!!!!!!" ?

I mean seriously. Like someone asked who the hell writes for this show!? The fact that they also probably get a huge paycheck pisses me off! :lol: Im not a comedien at all but I think I could write better material while douching my ass.